Octavia III Facelift

I'd hardly call the Mk3 a bad looking car?!!

It's not going to win any shows, or make people say "wow", but in the right form it's a smart looking car.

I didn't say it was bad looking, I just said it wasn't good looking let alone the fact Rob thought it was "very good looking"

No its not a pig but, it ain't good looking

With respect Rob you'd better go down to Specsavers, you are taking outta your bottom.

I've owned/driven 4 outta the 5 versions of the Octavia and NONE of them are good looking. They are cavernous family cars at good value prices but, good looking ? You are having a giraffe

The mk3 octy vRS is a good looking car why have you got a mk3 if you don't like the look of it ?

That one of the reasons I got one it looked stunning at the 2014 briskoda national meet on horton stand and it still looks good

The new facelift octavia looks ugly and make my car looks so good but we are all different and that a good thing

• Like 2

BOOM. Skoda UK revealed it:

https://twitter.com/SKODAUK/status/791665475818323968

Good luck with selling that face.

Headlights don't really fit in with rest of the range.

As someone who has a brand new current style Octy on its way, I'm glad that the all responses to that so far are disparaging.

I'm not so sure on the looks, definitely not feeling jealous though, but I'm more concerned that there might be more standard kit on offer on the facelift model.

Good luck with selling that face.

Headlights don't really fit in with rest of the range.

Only problem is I guess the rest of the range will end up with that face when they are all facelifted. I guess this is the new corporate image.

Only problem is I guess the rest of the range will end up with that face when they are all facelifted. I guess this is the new corporate image.

I think if that was the case then the Kodiaq would have been styled like that.

It's probably more Skoda doing something to differentiate the Octavia so it doesn't just look like a smaller Superb.

My money would certainly not be spent on one!

Don't like this at all. Really jars with the rest of the car. They should have made it look moe like the Superb or Kodiak, not whatever this is.

Glad I got my order in before the facelift!

• Like 3

Bloody hope not - glad I've got my Superb for at least another 3.5 years!

If they facelift everything in the same vain then it could spell a move away from the brand.