Fabia Mk2 vRS Twincharger water pump part numbers. Supercharger Clutch.

Rooted

My local garage has had a quick look, no obvious leaks, tried the cardboard trick underneath myself and when driving no boost problems either, If it is the water pump related again I've got another 2 months to sort it out again with (warranty on the part) but the labour will still be hefty.. last time when it was going there was steam coming from it on a cold winter's day through the vented bonnet.. so that will be that sign as well as more coolant loss..🙄

51 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

My local garage has had a quick look, no obvious leaks, tried the cardboard trick underneath myself and when driving no boost problems either, If it is the water pump related again I've got another 2 months to sort it out again with (warranty on the part) but the labour will still be hefty.. last time when it was going there was steam coming from it on a cold winter's day through the vented bonnet.. so that will be that sign as well as more coolant loss..🙄

Did they pressure test it bud?

The error code generated was P0033, power loss of 25% on the Dyno run, Water pump pressure tested for 2 hours at 15psi with no coolant loss / leakage, so it's booked in again New Year to look at the P0033 error. Anyone had this particular fault? The powerloss I have not really felt or noticed , should be up at 200bhp.                     https://www.troublecodes.net/pcodes/p0033/?amp

A David skoda vrs.bmp

Edited by Kobayashi
Link