"El Diablo Blanco" octy vrs fl dsg 2010 £6000!! SOLD

dc14

Ok so I didn't think this would happen quite so soon and even writing this I'm half regretting my decision but my octavia is going up for sale!!

Basically I had a promotion some months back which see's me doing quite a bit of travel and therefore I bought a little run around to do the donkey work, which has given me time to finish off upgrades on the octavia etc.

Unfortunately I now find myself in a position (I also have a third car) where she just isn't getting used, and as much as I've got her where I want her to be it's slightly pointless if she is just sitting on my drive. So before I make the leap I'm putting her up for sale here in the hope a fellow briskodian will buy and look after her. I'll be putting her up for more general sale end of next week.

I have just changed her back to her original plate and just awaiting the changed log book from DVLA but she is literally ready to go. She has just had full MOT and major service at Skoda so neither due until next October!

Right so she is a face lifted octavia vrs tsi with dsg transmission . I have done a little build thread on her here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/389726-el-blanco-diablo/ and although I'm not massive into threads thought it's always good to share data on such things!

If you check out the thread you will see she was an ex press car and demonstrater for Skoda but into the important spec bits

Octavia vrs face lift 2010 dsg

On top of standard vrs equipment she also has

18"zeniths with new locking nuts, caps, new style centre caps re furbished in dark grey with a Matt lacquer wrapped in Bridgestone potenza adrenaline's

Bluetooth

Cruise control

Dsg 6 speed paddle shift

Xenon auto adjust headlights with auto washers

Bolero touch screen stereo with aux input and hard drive sd slot

Multi function steering wheel

My additions (detailed in build thread)

Performance torque stage 1 ecu remap

P torque stage 1 dsg remap, launch control enabled with 40% quicker shift, rev limiter raised to 7k and full manual mode added to give real control over the the cars computor taking over!

Privacy glass 70% b pillar back

New style Skoda front and rear emblems

Heko deflectors (I do have rears but not fitted but will come with car)

Bilstein b4 sport dampers, new bump stops , drop links , and top mount bearing kit fitted

Hunter aligned

Pagid pads and discs

Rolling road report at 256bhp and 293l/b torque!

I had the intention of just upgrading a few of the essential parts for the best I could get to refine what is already a great car into something even better. She drives beautifully, handles and brakes very well and still has a great refined practicality .

She has full Skoda service history, always fed on 99 Ron , opie oil, correct coolant, serviced as should be (including dsg service and chains and tensioners done). Car has great little spec, nice history and has been well looked after with only two previous owners one of those being Skoda themselves . Just had service and mot with no advisories! I have pretty much rebuilt the suspension (had one leaking shock and decided to do the lot) and any parts needed it's always had original unless I've been able to get even better -hence the bilsteins and pagid brakes! Current mileage is 91k but will not increase much at all as gets used maybe once a week now hence sale!

Hopefully someone here will understand the hard work and money I've put into her to keep her to the standard she is. Body work and interior are very good condition . Plate on build thread pics is now removed (I've had plate for 8 years so may use again) on retention . She has never missed a beat and took me and the family to Disney land last year in comfort! Dsg box offers great control and shifts quicker than you can blink!

If I was to say of any negatives at all my only point would be a little scratch on a pillar but this is certainly nothing major! It took me 6 months to find her and I'm sad I've only had two years of great driving with her! These are some pics to start to give a feel but I will be getting the mop out Sunday to give her a good detail all round and post up!

I think I've put everything on I can think of but please any questions pm me in first instance

Price always difficult but judging from market currently £6000 seems fair for its condition and spec

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Edited by dc14

• 2 months later...

NEW PRICE £6000!!!!

New year so looking to get a good briskodian home for her now before I start the part ex route for new wheels!

Grab a very well sorted and kept vrs for a good price guys

What a lovely looking motor.

Do you have anymore pics of the alloys?

You have described them as refurbished in dark grey with a matt lacquer but they look a bit blue in the pics.

May just help the sale along??

13 hours ago, dc14 said:

Just washed 

IMG_0190.jpg

Wow. The wheels look great, so much better than black on white IMHO. I think it was just the lighting on the pic posted 30/10 that made the wheels look a little blue.

How this hasn't sold for £6k is beyond me. Someone somewhere is really missing a bargain!

• Like 1

Cheers Jonboy

i was looking for slightly different to straight black so when I went to powder coaters I use they had that colour in-not used on wheels before or with the mat laquer. Yh difficult to get the proper effect by photo though than in real life! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Well done mate, sure he will be over the moon with it!

Or she... Lol

Cheers Sam

gotta admit I was gutted to see her drive off especially after a nice Sunday morning drive back from shelsly Walsh hill climb yesterday-but glad to see her in good hands and looking after a new family!

onwards and upwards hey lol!?

• 5 months later...

Bloody hell that didn't last long lol-almost tempted to buy her back as she was a lovely drive/car but tbh I'm totally in love with my S4 and now have little c2 vts track hack to get my thrills out of. Hope she continues to be well looked after!

well spotted jonboy 

15 hours ago, dc14 said:

Bloody hell that didn't last long lol-almost tempted to buy her back as she was a lovely drive/car but tbh I'm totally in love with my S4 and now have little c2 vts track hack to get my thrills out of. Hope she continues to be well looked after!

well spotted jonboy 

I'd recognise her anywhere, I must have looked at your ad a fair few times, would have come to take a look but I hadn't sold my estate by then.

I ended up selling my estate on here in the summer and buying a white hatch from another member on here shortly after.