Noodles Mk2 FL Octavia vRS TSI

veedubnoodle

15 hours ago, T2000 said:

Would you by chance be selling the original wheels?

No buddy. Keeping them for winter wheels.

10 hours ago, browne174 said:

Looks awesome lad.

Smooth the front bumper now :P

Cheers dude :D Maybe I will some day

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had the car at the local show season opener and biggest show in Northern Ireland over the weekend, Dubshed.

58ec8716eb241_OctaviaVRS6.jpg.7c0d20140d2e175f4c459b0fe7a278cb.jpg

To be happy with the car being inside I finally took the time to de-tar, clay bar and polish it. I also added Skoda centre caps to the new wheels to tie it all in and put some fitted carpet mats in it for the show. I'll keep my fitted rubber ones in for daily use.

Planning a few more touches over the year but I'm undecided what I want to do first. Really considering bagging it but it's a lot of money I could put to good use elsewhere. Also thinking of getting the black headlights for it but haven't found many reviews on how good they are. Exhaust is on the cards too lol

Any input would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Aaron

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tubbytommy said:

looking good i love a fl white vrs :tongueout:

I think you might be biased :P

4 hours ago, dubDEAN said:

CARBON SPOILER INSERT :)

CARBON SPLITTER :)

PS  i much prefer the white grille :) 

I definitely like the idea of carbon goodies Dean, cheers :)

• Like 1

On 11/7/2016 at 09:40, andsoutham said:

looks good mate :)

i plastidipped my front grill but now want to get it sprayed black by a bodyshop, maybe do the wingwirrors black too and put some updated badges on the front and back

mine is on bilstein b12 suspension, really gives more confidence in corners and is a touch lower than stock

andy

received_10210056126383498_zpsvywaby3i.j

hello mate  i have just had mine hydro dipped the grill surround and mirror covers i have just posted pictures up take a look these white octy's look great with black grill surrounds keep up the mods

• 4 months later...
On 07/11/2016 at 09:44, veedubnoodle said:

Very nice Andy :D

I've got some fancy BC Racing coilovers bought for mine already but I'm dubious about fitting them when the salt is all over the roads for winter lol

Me too squire

be good to discuss sometime when you can 

• 11 months later...
On 14/03/2017 at 08:36, veedubnoodle said:

Well I finally got my wheels on at the weekend there! :D

Octavia VRS 1.jpg

Octavia VRS 2.jpg

Then went home and washed it :P

Octavia VRS 3.jpg

Octavia VRS 4.jpg

Love these wheels so much. Decided to go for a polished face instead as I feel it makes the wheel stand out more. Just need to fine tune my camber for a little bit more clearance on full suspension compression but I'm very happy with the height.

Just need to get some centre caps made up and that's her done :)

What coilovers are on this mate? Looking spot on 

16 hours ago, Mackie@86 said:

What coilovers are on this mate? Looking spot on 

Thanks mate. It was on BC Racing coilovers. Fantastic coilover for the money.

7 hours ago, MAW said:

Looking good!

What wheel  / tyre size - offset etc?

Wheels were Merc reps in 19x8.5j ET42 on 225/35/19 tyres

any updates?

Hey Dean. Long time no speak. I actually sold the car earlier this year and truth be told I've missed it ever since. Starting to get notions of buying another MK1 vRS though as a toy to replace it.

• Like 1

Had a set of bilstein b14/16 fitted to mine and it’s not low enough of lowest setting so they are taking one of the rings off the back tomorrow to give that extra 10mill , did you need to do this with the BC’s?

1 hour ago, Mackie@86 said:

Had a set of bilstein b14/16 fitted to mine and it’s not low enough of lowest setting so they are taking one of the rings off the back tomorrow to give that extra 10mill , did you need to do this with the BC’s?

No mate. The BC's height adjustment is separate to the spring preload so I could lower it to the point it was undriveable if I wanted lol

1 hour ago, dubDEAN said:

DO IT :) MK1 FUN :) 

I think once I get my Mitsi sold I'll keep some money saved to buy the cleanest one I can find. Ideally want something as standard as possible this time round or maybe breathed upon but only if it's done very very well. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi mate, when you had your mk2 on the bc coilovers what was the ride like and which set did you order, how low could they go also as I’m 35mm lower now but want to go lower thanks.