SE Sport Black Package

Good evening everyone!

New to the forum and have found it really useful so far looking back through various posts.   I've had a bit of a search and can't seem to find an answer to this, but apologies if it's been done before...

It's company car time again and one of the more attractive options is the Octavia SE Sport.  I've spent a bit of time on the configurator and noticed that if I pick the Estate version, I can add 18" Turini wheels and the Black Styling Package, but if I pick the Hatch neither of these options are available.

Anyone have an idea if this is an error/missing from the configurator, or are they just not available at all on the hatch?

Cheers in advance for any replies

ILJ

I wanted to order this on mine too, but I was told that there was an error with the configurator and the Turini wheels shouldn't have been there for the SE Sport as it couldn't be ordered with them...have to admit didn't ask about hatch but presume if they're not there on configurator then probably not. Not sure about the Black Package alone however, I didn't pursue this as the only reason I was going to be getting it was because you had to select it to get the Turinis. Have gone for the Alaris ones instead - they did offer to blast them or something and make them black too but that would have affected the warranty so I declined.

Turini alloys can be dealer fit also, but are about half the price on Ebay at approx £500.

Black grille and mirror caps are about £50 also. Fairly easy to fit.