Planet coaster anyone?

Chris

I've been running the beta for the last couple of days and today was launch day. Absolutely beautiful game to look at..and I'm only using it on an average spec laptop.

The attention to detail is awesome. The rides are awesome and it feels like a worthy successor to the Rollercoaster tycoon franchise.

There's a new one of those too but the reviews suggest PC is the better game!

Anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent game, had to buy it twice - as soon as my son noticed me on it he then wanted it on his Steam account.

Only bug I have witnessed so far is when you build a new ride and you need to test it before you open, sometimes the ride stays in test forever & you have to destroy the ride and re-build to fix it.

Yep brilliant game, reminds me of rollercoaster tycoon! Not found any major bugs as of yet but there's one that doesn't allow you to move entrance/exit once placed down.

I've been playing for a while now and whilst it is graphically beautiful, as a game about theme parks it's very limiting. No onride photos, lots of missing 'fixtures' for ride building such as turntables on rapids etc. The fact you can only load/unload one train/boat etc at a time...not particularly lifelike.

Hopefully it will improve. As a concept it's great but it's very limited I feel.