Has anyone ordered one

skoda1982

Yep, well 1.5 weeks with a bank holiday in it.

I don't think it helps the dealer network has a separate PDI location, and also deals in at least 4 other makes.

Sat at UK docks 4 days 2 days from dock collection to PDI centre then the dealership would have received it yesterday at the earliest.

They have to change my wheels and swap tyres so I am taking a guess fitting that in and they seem quite busy ...

On 4/21/2017 at 18:54, Bignij said:

I've added a couple more trinkets: Aluminium pedals. Park assist and Rear camera. I'm a sucker for a gadget. Was told that they will get confirmation next week but it's looking like last week in May, first week in June. I'm not sure how they know if they haven't got a build date. Perhaps it was just to keep me quiet. 

I've got a Wk19 build date. Does anyone have a rough idea what that translate to delivery wise please? I've asked the dealer but no reply as yet.

17 minutes ago, Bignij said:

I've got a Wk19 build date. Does anyone have a rough idea what that translate to delivery wise please? I've asked the dealer but no reply as yet.

Beginning to mid June hopefully.

Ordered 15th Feb. BW 22 and informed yesterday at code 38 Emden and that's it, no idea how long from here.

Yes , exactly. Was originally informed BW22 then nothing till chasing my dealer up twice. Told 3 weeks ago there was some conflicting dates on his system as I asked if BW22, could it be made possible to wait for new 9.2 infotainment system and after chasing up again told it's at Emden. When I finally pick it up I'll try and restrain from pointing out what's the difference between their elbow and another part of their anatomy. 

On 09/05/2017 at 21:43, PeteM said:

Yes , exactly. Was originally informed BW22 then nothing till chasing my dealer up twice. Told 3 weeks ago there was some conflicting dates on his system as I asked if BW22, could it be made possible to wait for new 9.2 infotainment system and after chasing up again told it's at Emden. When I finally pick it up I'll try and restrain from pointing out what's the difference between their elbow and another part of their anatomy. 

My order date 13/2

retailer says shows BW22 

? Is that right - says June sometime ???

BW22 is 29th May onwards. I would contact your dealer for an update as you may get a pleasant surprise ;) 

I also think by reading various posts on this and other forums that your ordered spec may have an influence on things.

1 hour ago, PeteM said:

BW22 is 29th May onwards. I would contact your dealer for an update as you may get a pleasant surprise ;) 

I also think by reading various posts on this and other forums that your ordered spec may have an influence on things.

Thanks .my delayer said the status says BW22 only a couple of hours ago ! 

Hello, 
Ordered one in Lithuania in early April. Waiting time stated 6 to 8 months. According to manager, should be somewhere late September, early October. 

• 2 weeks later...

Order placed for a 2.0 TDI 190PS Style 5 seater in Quartz Grey Metallic / Black Interior 
+ 19" Sirius Wheels 
+ Panoramic Sunroof
+ Sleep Package
+ Rear Heated Seats
+ 3rd key + driver personalisation 
+ Heated Washer Nozzles
+ 5 year warranty
+ Towbar
+ Rubber floor mats
+ Double-sided boot mat
+ Mud flaps

Got told week 32 build so here about October.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting very impatient now, ordered one in February...initally told May, then changed to July and just heard Friday it'll be sometime in August. I'm in Ireland btw.

Anyone else think this is ridiculous?

4 minutes ago, Abcde said:

I'm getting very impatient now, ordered one in February...initally told May, then changed to July and just heard Friday it'll be sometime in August. I'm in Ireland btw.

Anyone else think this is ridiculous?

No - I ordered on 5th Jan and I'm looking at 1st July.

Depending on spec and options and also how many your dealer has sold (a quota system is in place) a 6 month wait is not unheard of.

Maybe I'm too impatient so!

I ordered a 7 seater, automatic diesel ambition model with heated windscreen and the boot closing button. Nothing too fancy.

My yeti just isn't big enough for us since the new arrival and really wanted a 7 seater b4 school holidays.

On 5/25/2017 at 13:37, Bignij said:

It's got a boarding pass.

Do you have boarding passes for ships? I've never been on one. :wondering:

progress.JPG

Bloody hell. That was some trip!

progress_1.JPG

I'm told I'm on week 22 build ( which would have been 29/5/17 and no updates or VIN ( vehicle identification number ) yet Kn system??!!

anyone else on week 22 with a different update please