Octavia Winter Wheels and Tyres

McTaff

Almost new Steel wheels ( 5 x 112 ET50. Part number was 8P060102703C) used on an 08 plate Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDi Estate (105PS) shod with Used Continental winter tyres 205 x 55 x 16 Still a season left in them, maybe even two. £100. No longer have car! Based in Worcester, buyer to collect or arrange collection please.

gallery_64557_2138_68096.jpg

What is the remaining tread levels please?

I see you think there maybe a season or more left in these but I guess that would depend on how many miles someone would do in a typical season?

Thanks.

Edited by Jonboy984

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gissin said:

bugger, just seen these, I would have taken them straight away

I have some Winter alloys/tyres for sale if you're still looking?  

Autec 205/55 fitted with Goodyear UltraGrip 9 91H.  I've used them for one Winter and the wheels are unmarked, with tyres fitted.  These were used on my Leon for one Winter, covering a few K miles. 

http://www.mrwinterwheels.co.uk/16-seat-leon-5f-alloy-winter-wheels-en.html

I don't have access to them at the moment as they're on a removal truck on the way to my new house but I will be able to get my hands on them this Saturday and take pics, etc.    I will supply with wheels bags and can meet up somewhere between Middlesbrough and Nottingham.  

I will be posting a proper add on here and posting on eBay too. 

1 hour ago, penguin17 said:

I have some Winter alloys/tyres for sale if you're still looking?  

Autec 205/55 fitted with Goodyear UltraGrip 9 91H.  I've used them for one Winter and the wheels are unmarked, with tyres fitted.  These were used on my Leon for one Winter, covering a few K miles. 

http://www.mrwinterwheels.co.uk/16-seat-leon-5f-alloy-winter-wheels-en.html

I don't have access to them at the moment as they're on a removal truck on the way to my new house but I will be able to get my hands on them this Saturday and take pics, etc.    I will supply with wheels bags and can meet up somewhere between Middlesbrough and Nottingham.  

I will be posting a proper add on here and posting on eBay too. 

that depends on what you want for them