Kodiaq Colour Options

BoxerBoy

Looks like another colour has been discontinued, think it was jungle green

now only 10 colours....... black, 2 whites, 2 greys, silver, 2 blues, beige and brown

.... austerity choice,  first 6 like a black and white TV, then 4 others

• Like 1

The available colours are all a bit pants IMO, despite having a Jungle Green Yeti (which I like) I don’t think it suits the larger Superb / Kodiaq body.

I can understand a lease car not being available in anything other than a reserved white / black or shades of grey in between (unless you pay a premium for a harder to sell on colour) but at least give us the option.

• Like 1

Right so I've ordered the Cappachino Cream.

it looks nice on the configuration tools, but looks gold on the brochure.

dows anyone have an actual photo of one in Cappachino yet,I'm beginning to get a bit worried it could look ****

9 minutes ago, Ryan Norden said:

Right so I've ordered the Cappachino Cream.

it looks nice on the configuration tools, but looks gold on the brochure.

dows anyone have an actual photo of one in Cappachino yet,I'm beginning to get a bit worried it could look ****

Look from 8m 20 seconds (car on the right):

Gizmo sort of beat me to it.

I was going to suggest a Google (video) search of 'Skoda Cappuccino' to see the colour on various cars (as it's been around for a long time).

It's certainly a colour that won't sting you come resale and IMHO is one of the colours with a meaningful name (milky coffee?). I do, however, think the Kodiaq, is somehow suited to either a bolder colour or, perhaps even, a much simpler colour such as silver or white.

We are, however, all different in how we perceive colours - don't be too influenced by others' opinions.

Guys thanks you haven't let me down, very quick there.

i actually watched that video but had blocked it all out as he guy was so bloody annoying .

i totally agree Skoda Al Coda the darker colours look better.  I wish I had stuck with the petrol blue I ordered.

ive got a race blue octy 3 at the mo and I love it, I'm genuinely going to miss it.

at least it looks like I originally imagined for the online setup, and not like en Essex footballers car.

30 minutes ago, Ryan Norden said:

Guys thanks you haven't let me down, very quick there.

i actually watched that video but had blocked it all out as he guy was so bloody annoying .

i totally agree Skoda Al Coda the darker colours look better.  I wish I had stuck with the petrol blue I ordered.

ive got a race blue octy 3 at the mo and I love it, I'm genuinely going to miss it.

at least it looks like I originally imagined for the online setup, and not like en Essex footballers car.

I don't know why Skoda are not giving the kodiaq or Superb nice bright colours like the rallye green you can get on the vrs for example. They are very dull and would be great to be able to get the neon and bright colours that the other countries get. I also we be changing my race blue elegance (for a Superb though)

Edited by tigermad
  • Like 1

I had originally looked at a new Suberb, but with 3 kids now the extra seats would be useful.

ive tried to convince skoda to make a mini cell type vehicle with 3 separated cells, but I'll have to settle with this for now.

Don't worry, Cappucino looks nothing like that! That's Donald Trumpsters special order car with the bad taste interior pack.

It looks great on a large Superb Estate so I don't think it could look too bad on another large car like the Kodiak.  Like silver, it has the great benefit of looking cleaner for far longer than a dark metallic can manage. There is a lot of car to wash with a Kodiak....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From Skoda Sweden

Skoda Auto is continuously changing its products and range of color options and programs for all models in the same way as all automakers are doing.

For Kodiaq this occurs some color changes in 2017 that Skoda Auto has chosen to implement the entire world without exception.

Corrida red solid deleted - replaced with Velvet red system.

Jungle green system. deleted - replaced with Emerald green program.

Pacific Blue Solid deleted - replaced with Energy blue solid

Mato brown meth. deleted - replaced with Steel gray solid

Kodiaq offered with the following solid finishes in 2017:

Candy white Laser white

Energy Blue fr. v30 2017

Steel gray fr. v45 2017

Edited by ola_h

4 minutes ago, BigfootW said:

Called into the Belfast Skoda dealer earlier, they had lots of the balls painted on the wall so I took a photo

Škoda do not really help themselves do they? there are (at least) 3 discontinued colours there.