will rcd330gplus be complatibel with skoda rapid 2015 make

Sandesh0259

Dear ,

I Have retro fitted RCD330  to my Skoda Rapid Automatic ( Elegance Petrol ) using a CANBUS Adapter bluetooth, Music , radio everything works fine except the Time which is not sync with the car time. could anybody help How can we fix this

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I bought a Skoda Rapid 2017 AT edition which comes with Mirrorlink. Is there any way that I can get the Smart-link(Android Auto and CarPlay) capability?

The new Rapid comes with Smartlink enabled. Can I upgrade the software in my headunit to get the Smartlink capability?

I have attached the hardware and software versions.

IMG_1857.JPG

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Can somebody help me, my Volume control key is not working on MFSW

I have retrofired Multi Function Steering Wheel (MFSW) of My Skoda Rapid Ambition 1.6 TDi 2012 Model. 

I have also upgraded my Normal HU to RCD330 Pluse Deasy, skoda green version (Prat No. 6RD035187B) .

Also done all connection with ISO -Quad lock including BCM. And installed MFSW which from skoda Subparb or Octavia. 

I can make all control working except volume control + as well as - key. Since mute button is working same key  but only volume control is not working I know key module fully functional and working fine. I also swapped with other key control module to check. but same issue with that also.

is any one know why my volume key is not working. 

Regards

Amol 

Hi,

Can somebody help me, my Volume control key is not working on MFSW

I have retrofired Multi Function Steering Wheel (MFSW) of My Skoda Rapid Ambition 1.6 TDi 2012 Model. 

I have also upgraded my Normal HU to RCD330 Pluse Deasy, skoda green version (Prat No. 6RD035187B) .

Also done all connection with ISO -Quad lock including BCM. And installed MFSW which from skoda Subparb or Octavia. 

I can make all control working except volume control + as well as - key. Since mute button is working same key  but only volume control is not working I know key module fully functional and working fine. I also swapped with other key control module to check. but same issue with that also.

is any one know why my volume key is not working. I have attached image of my steering wheel.

Regards

Amol 

MFSW images.jpeg

Thanks for your reply, 

Gateway! you mean BCM? 

Yes I upgraded my BCM as well as.  my old BCM was 6RU 937 086 B PQ25 & now I am upreared to 6RO 937 087R. Also about Pin configuration, I connected can connection on pin 20 & 21 from with connector on BCM.

46 minutes ago, AmolG said:

Thanks for your reply, 

Gateway! you mean BCM? 

Yes I upgraded my BCM as well as.  my old BCM was 6RU 937 086 B PQ25 & now I am upreared to 6RO 937 087R. Also about Pin configuration, I connected can connection on pin 20 & 21 from with connector on BCM.

I feel some VCDS coding is required not sure though, Also pin 20 and 21 were for PQ25 series BCM.  I'm not sure same pins used in 6RO 937 087R,

contact this guy from pune Nikhil(+91 8412053484) he's the champ.. 

On 8/4/2017 at 02:15, TzK said:

Does the volume button works? Mine doesn.t . I got the left sterring commands with phone and volume but nothing

HI, please let me know did you managed to resolve this issue? As am also facing same issue. mine is volume key is not working.

On 04/01/2018 at 00:09, Shafeek said:

Hi Manoj,

mine is Skoda Rapid Petrol AT ( Elegance ) 2012 Model replaced with RCD 330G with CANBUS Adapter now the issue is Car time and Stereo time doesn't synchronise , it is showing different timing,can anybody help

Did you solve the issue ? If your stereo is connected to BCM then it should fetch time from the BCM, not from Stereo.

On 06/01/2018 at 13:02, Shafeek said:

What is this no name means?

There 2 brands of RCD330Gplus.. Noname and Desay

Noname based on linux Desay based on wince 

• 1 year later...
On 29/06/2018 at 11:07, AmolG said:

HI, please let me know did you managed to resolve this issue? As am also facing same issue. mine is volume key is not working.

Almost a year later... did you resolve the issue with the volume controle? I still have the same problem with my Skoda Fabia II (2011) in combination with RCD330 Plus

52 minutes ago, skipper79 said:

Almost a year later... did you resolve the issue with the volume controle? I still have the same problem with my Skoda Fabia II (2011) in combination with RCD330 Plus

No still not find the solution on this.. what is your RCD Version?

14 minutes ago, skipper79 said:

Did you tried a Steering Wheel Control adapter?

we are in same boat. 
I haven't tried Steering Wheel Control adapter. but I don't think it will help us. because we have already  can-bus in our car which comes in BCM.(Gateway)

14 minutes ago, skipper79 said:

Did you tried a Steering Wheel Control adapter?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi I am facing an issue similar to what is described in this thread.

I am trying to upgrade the rcd player on Skoda Rapid Rider TSI 2020, came stock with RCD 320 with canbus connections already present on ISO adapter.

While trying to connect RCD 340 player to the same canbus connections on ISO adapter, it is not working.

Any clues on how to resolve this?

Do I have to tap on canbus wires leading to HVAC?, I was trying to avoid that because of spilicing involved.