Skoda superb Yb05 xan

I'm looking to find any history on the car like service iv rang skoda direct they have no history it was originally sold in d and m kieth in leeds in 2005 that's all iv found out I have to apply for the log book still I have bought the vehicle tomorrow if anyone can help me please help haha I'm actually at the point I don't know what to do iv rang so many places in Leeds area and Bradford area it's crazy I bought the car from a auction site (copart) this car I did pay alot (to much) for the vehicle but it was clean and very nice just small light damage

If anyone can help please help thank you I am also on what's app 07956687334 thanks everyone reg is Yb05 xan

Bit late to be looking for it now if you haven't got it...

You can get the MOT history for free from here:

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk

Looking at the MOT history, at least it isn't being presented with bald tyres, which is a good sign.

At the current mileage and age it should have had at least one (probably two) cam belts.  If you have no record of cam belt and waterpump change then you should get it done.

Nothing else really special about these; watch out for the water ingress (big thread about it here) and enjoy some comfy motoring! :)

• 8 months later...

Sorry about no update but I found the original owner of the car a councillor he told me that the original skoda dealer turned into a honda dealership but it was serviced and maintained at manufacturer spec all belta where done at specified time and mileage 

It's a shame the independent garage car went to after dealers say there is a few pieces of paperwork for a few things but nothing going major due to a change of ownership all previous where lost 

Edited by yassershah
Spelling