Alloy wheel options

Skodiaq

The top two are the anthracite and the bottom one is polished.

The top one is a different design, look more closely the top one is a different wheel, the points meet at the hub. Unless the 20" Tiglavs are designed slightly different.

Edited by FoxTC

I think you're right and that is pretty annoying given anthracite wheels are shown throughout the brochure.

First world problems lol.

Indeed mate... When you are buying a new car wheels are key!

The top one is a different design, look more closely the top one is a different wheel, the points meet at the hub. Unless the 20" Tiglavs are designed slightly different.

Yea I am aware they are different design but they both are the anthracite/polished look. 

Yea I am aware they are different design but they both are the anthracite/polished look. 

So do you think the word "Polished" in the brochure will mean the Anthracite one? I hope so, me and Dr Pepper will be a little happier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The main soda-auto website has an updated visualiser with new wheels and colours. The Vega wheels are now included and also new paint. This is Mato Brown with Vega wheels.

The new options aren't on the Configurator though, and aren't on the UK visualiser yet either.

VRCM_KOD_LI_EXT_DAY_1M1M_U74.0002.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This appears to be the Sirius wheels for the UK as seen on my local Skoda dealerships demo car 2 days ago. Car was a bit dirty which is why the wheels look a bit yellow.

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

Edited by Garowe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Purchased from a nice chap off donedeal.ie in Ireland, shipped to New Zealand, now at the dealer awaiting arrival of my Quartz Grey Skody. Should set it off a treat, and the dealer has agreed to buy the Triglavs from my car. The Vegas are 19" off a Superb so I get to keep my new supplied tyres, 20s would have been 1st choice, but these will do.

IMG_7506.JPG

• 2 months later...

Hi AndyH_NZ,

Do you have some photos of the rims fitted to your Kodiaq ?

I would like to trade my Triglav rims for something else, but Superb rims in 19" are all 8" width and Kodiaq 19" rims are 7" width, so I don't know ir they will fit without problems.

• 1 month later...

picking up on this thread... i'm very disappointed that Skoda UK still isn't offering anthracite wheel options as it does in other eu countries. Is it a brexit thing? :)

how are people getting around this UK? buying after market wheels from EU? or are Skoda UK dealers helping out?

maxresdefault.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 10.05.08.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 12.51.21.png

• 2 months later...