Clubstand - Spring Action Day Castle Combe 08/04/2017

devonutopia

2 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

bloody well is if I can track it :D

On an open day at Coombe with a load of other numpties where I saw a big crash last time I was there with you lot?

Err, no!

I am going on track with it later in the year though ;)

• Like 2

Just now, Xavier said:

On an open day at Coombe with a load of other numpties where I saw a big crash last time I was there with you lot?

Err, no!

I am going on track with it later in the year though ;)

bagsy a passenger ride if I can be at the same place :-)

Sorry Jason, received mine the other day thank you :)

Anyone else staying at the Premier Inn Chippenham?

Edited by Prykey

Shame the turnout was so low Jason, had I been around then I would have come along.

I guess the track time was the big draw on previous events based on the number of cars left on the stand during the track sessions.

Maybe Combe will realise their pricing policy this time round has cost them in the longer run.

On 01 April 2017 at 20:10, Octygone said:

Hi Jason...... Lee Patrick can't make it ....so he is sending me his ticket...... all being well I will bring my MK 1 Octavia VRS

As per facebook - no worries

The weather is looking pretty cracking.  Pretty sure there is room on the stand still, but at this late stage you need to get a "car + driver" pass for K1 from Maria at the circuit.  Might be able to get left on the gate with your reg number as the reference.

• Like 1

Just now, Octygone said:

Hi Jason...... Managed to find a gazebo so will bring it along

Ticket's on its way, Rob. Finally got round to posting it. Look out for an A4 envelope with Openreach on it.

Ill be there bright and early as on track at 9.15am to try out the stg 2 and fully pollybused front and rear with new neuspeed rarb feel free to make it in time and snap some pics of me guys. Just hope i dont bteak it like last time