Breaking octavia mk1 laurin klement 1.8t manual (TAN)

Moztune

Octavia 1.8t laurin klement mk1 manual with tan interior 04 plate

Breaking due to suspected head gasket as it piles smoke out the back

On 130k all electrics work, everything needs to go

5 alloys all on very good tyres.

Drop me a message or comment and ill get to you with price.

IMG_20170108_180836.png

IMG_20170108_180803.png

IMG_20170108_180718.png

IMG_20170108_180658.png

IMG_20170108_180635.png

Edited by Moztune

Pics of the wheels and a price would be good, please :) Also a location.

I'll get you a pic after work tomorrow mate, wheels are in good condition except they are starting to flake a bit in the centres where road salts have got in.

£150 for all 5 including tyres

Haha yes a location would probably help lol.

Located in Narborough, kings lynn :)

• Like 1

What's the gearlever condition ?

Just popped out and had a look, it's rather worn to be honest, all around the top that faces towards the front of the car has worn through.

£10 posted

Battery fusebox and part that connects to outer plastic battery casing?

£15 for the fusebox with fuses, not sure what plastic bit your on about? The bit you slide over the top of the battery to cover it?

Thanks

£15 for the fusebox with fuses, not sure what plastic bit your on about? The bit you slide over the top of the battery to cover it?

Thanks

Its what the the rectangular fusebox sits on top of. It hinges on to the casing that surrounds the battery, not the cover that slides over the battery. Also, would you be able to send a picture as my fusebox is melted so prefer to purchase one that isnt melted.

Thanks

Its what the the rectangular fusebox sits on top of. It hinges on to the casing that surrounds the battery, not the cover that slides over the battery. Also, would you be able to send a picture as my fusebox is melted so prefer to purchase one that isnt melted.

Thanks

I've got you, yep ill run out and take a pic for you now, I know they are both in good condition :)

IMG_20170109_123605.jpg

Edited by Moztune

I've got you, yep ill run out and take a pic for you now, I know they are both in good condition :)

IMG_20170109_123605.jpg

Ive only just seen this. Sorry about that, i will take that please. Send me pm with details.

Kind regards

Altaf

No, was the Xenon I needed, the igniter has failed and the previous owner has cobbled an aftermarket ignitor unit onto it :(

Sorry mate they sold within 10mins of posting, thanks

Is the gearknob a 5 or 6 speed one? Also how much for the chrome door lock pins?

Is the gearknob a 5 or 6 speed one? Also how much for the chrome door lock pins?

Hey mate 5 speed, door pins £20 posted? Thanks

How much for the arm rest posted if possible?

Hey mate, £30 posted? The latch is in perfect working order and armrest is in good nick too, no rips or damage. Thanks :) Edited by Moztune

Hi, do you have this from the drivers side rear door, its the controller for the window and door lock. Connected to the bottom of the window motor

Part number 104420-302https://goo.gl/photos/x85ioKzpEdmJEgCK7

Hey mate, yes I have that drop me a pm and we'll sort something out, thanks :)

Hi how much would the hazard lights switch be posted please? Cheers.

£10 posted? Drop me a pm :)
  • Like 1

hi mate, the headliner at the back is held with three pieces.  Can you tell me what color is the middle piece?  The headliner gets tucked in under those pieces.  If that doesnt make any sense, I will send you a picture tomorrow.  If the middle piece is beige/tan, then I want it.

hi mate, the headliner at the back is held with three pieces. Can you tell me what color is the middle piece? The headliner gets tucked in under those pieces. If that doesnt make any sense, I will send you a picture tomorrow. If the middle piece is beige/tan, then I want it.

I'll pop down to the car later and take some pics of what I think you're on about.. If you've got a pic before hand that would be useful if not ill just photo bomb :)

Just had a look mate, are you on about the long strip that goes along the edge of the top of the rear window?

Thanks

Edited by Moztune