vag mechanic north dublin?

JayG

Hi all

any recommendations for a good vag mechanic north Dublin? Over the past few months I've had to deal with clowns who haven't a clue when it came to my gti. I've now just bought a 2006 Octavia VRS and I'd like a decent mechanic who knows his way around it. It's hard to get someone you'd trust these days! My old mechanic moved to oz unfortunately.

Thanks in advance!

I moved to the UK over five years ago, but Paul Nolan in Clonshaugh Ind Est is a gent and couldn't have been more helpful with my two vRS's.

http://www.nolanscars.ie

Also, Joe Power used to be in Malahide Road Ind Est

www.chippedire.com

Dunno if he's still around, but he could dance around a VAG ECU!

Edited by pist0nbr0ke

I have used these for my superb 170, diagnosed and fixed a cable break in a loom that was causing limp mode for €90.  Got some servicing and panel work done too

http://www.anamotors.com/ 

They prefer to work on VAG/German marques.

No bull****te with them and very little banter but I was happy. ( I think they are mostly Eastern European  with little english )

I have no affiliation other than being a happy customer.

Cheers lads, sorry for the delay in replying. My phones acting up!

I'll check the Dublin ones out first. I need the car daily so momasterevin would be a bit too far

• 1 month later...