Kodiaq Owners Register

BoxerBoy

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

with every box ticked

That's not 'every box' - unless you couldn't get some options due to chip shortages...

Anyway, looks stunning in red. But then I think it looks stunning in pretty much any colour - and would probably look really cool in the hyper green from the enyaq coupe 😎.

10 hours ago, Hedge said:

Petrol vRS with every box ticked. Ordered last August. Picked up today. 👍

signal-2022-07-06-230154_001.jpeg

image.png.1d00875578d699b324e28b0459b59d4b.png

Why have you made the H into an 8?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yogi-Bear said:

That's not 'every box' - unless you couldn't get some options due to chip shortages...

Anyway, looks stunning in red. But then I think it looks stunning in pretty much any colour - and would probably look really cool in the hyper green from the enyaq coupe 😎.

There were some option clashes but I think I covered most bases. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Picking up a 2021 Silver L&K on Friday after much debating on different vehicles and whether to buy new or used. 

Didn't really want Silver, would have been far happier with Velvet Red or Race Blue, but it was a "good deal" at the current time. 

Looking forward to getting to know it. 

Anyone use different tyres for winter, with the same rims or different? I see Skoda do a 17" steel rim with winter tyres, seems like it might be a sensible idea. Thinking of going skiing this winter so will need winter tyres, and probably chains. 

3 minutes ago, Rocker75 said:

Picking up a 2021 Silver L&K on Friday after much debating on different vehicles and whether to buy new or used. 

Didn't really want Silver, would have been far happier with Velvet Red or Race Blue, but it was a "good deal" at the current time. 

Looking forward to getting to know it. 

Anyone use different tyres for winter, with the same rims or different? I see Skoda do a 17" steel rim with winter tyres, seems like it might be a sensible idea. Thinking of going skiing this winter so will need winter tyres, and probably chains. 

I’ve used a set of 17” wheels with 215x65 winter tyres on my previous Kodiaq and will be fitting to my new Kodiaq in a few weeks.

5F5B0084-7B9D-4606-8C75-9FAAB285205D.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Not been on here for a while!

Just paid the balance on a 2019 vRS with a few nice options (canton, sunroof, rear heated seats, reverse cam, electric boot - though not the heated windscreen, annoyingly). Chucking in an A6 which was nice but never as good as the MkIII Octavia it replaced.

Glad to be coming back to a Skoda. Hope it's not a lemon. Pics to follow when she finally arrives.

I cancelled this a few weeks ago in favour of a cheaper car. The other dealer messed us around and fortunately this was still available. 

Collecting this Sportline 1.5tsi DSG with the folding towbar on Tuesday. 

96845038-6991-4708-B096-54D0998A8824.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 24/03/2023 at 20:14, BoxerBoy said:

Just to keep the record straight.

Out with the old Red one yesterday.

In with the new Blue one today.

42D1DF2A-F960-4F39-8B56-C4BEF09C20C6.jpeg

76F55B46-EEE8-46EE-9187-487F2AF72790.jpeg

Congratulations. How long was the wait?

Traded in my 2016 Octavia Vrs TDI estate today for a 2019 Kodiaq 2.0 Tsi Sportline 4x4. My wife says I have finally bought a grown ups car only taken 60 years😁

PXL_20230403_141928416~2.jpg

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I'm back to Skoda after having finished my affair with a brief pre Covid dalliance with Dragon Green Superb Sportline. My 2013 Furby VRs died on a motorway in France & my L&K 170 Yeti's panoramic roof was destroyed... I loved this car!

Now the proud owner of a Velvet Red Dec '19 Kodiaq 190 L&K. Ok, the RFL is £570 but that'll change to £180 Jan 2025. I think I'm in love with it as much as my Yeti!

image.jpeg

kodiaq.jpg

IMG_0219.thumb.jpeg.8961d2fced744a52a36038d052a7d0c7.jpegFinally re- joined the fold again! Had a Yeti 170 hp diesel about 10 years ago, loved the car did 70k miles in 3 years, only sold it because I was offered silly, silly money in part ex.

ive just come out of a 9 month ‘ dalliance’ with a Discovery Sport - which surprisingly proved very reliable- but thirsty.

After only a 6 month wait took delivery of a new Kodiaq 200hp TDI 4x4 Sport.lots of extras, sun roof, electric towbar, full leather electric seats, traffic sign recognition etc etc.

still trying to puzzle out how things work, the virtual cockpit is fun, as is the ‘infotainment’ system. But the big bonus is fuel consumption, first day out, mixture of country lane, urban and fast A roads, 90 miles averaged 42 mpg - in the Disco I would have been lucky to get 30 ! 
The other bonus is that Mrs M will drive it, she refused flatly to drive the Disco.

• 1 month later...

Exchanged the Tdi RS for a Tsi RS last June. Was offered a sweet deal .

RS2 and RS1.jpg

Did miss the low down grunt ,sheer pulling power & fuel efficiency of the Tdi. But the Tsi has grown on. Feels more agile and playful. Definitely more quicker beyond 100 km/hr. For those interested, here is a video of the Rs Tsi on the Nurburgring.

Edited by ThreeSixty