code info

Rexob

Ho guys just a question my skoda superb 3u4 1.9 tdi comfort 130bhp has the code coming up for the egr sorry cant remember the code 

just says emissions egr low flow, now my mechanic has just changed the bonnet catch as the light has been on for quite a while now that fault has 

gone this one is coming up for the egr but i have no power in the car at all  like its in limp mode my question is will the egr valve need cleaning 

i hope or could it be something else the car had done 47k from new genuine milage 

sorry if i confuse anyone 

cheers

+1 vacuum line off at the back of the engine, check the hard plastic lines and the rubber hose, sometimes they wear through if they are rubbing on the engine cover or other part, but if it happened directly after the car was worked on then it would indicate a line not reconnected.  

Edited by gfinneran
  • Like 1

Thanks guys yes thats what it was the breather hose so all sorted now thanks for your help, just waiting for the crash sensor now and get the airbag light off, tried one sensor but didnt work turns out it had been activated, but managed to get a brand new one from france for £50 shipped so not bad just hope it works.

this superb is the best car ive had and just as good as the two jaguars i have owned