keys n codes

Noalc

So i saw this while trawling the archives.: 

turns out i have a sticker in the radio documents with the radio codes and the and a pair of letter number codes as well is someone able to decipher what these mean i.e are they the skc codes for my keys ?  thanks for looking

So no one knows? these are the two banks letters/numbers. 1 SKZAZ8C and second set : 1322400 anyone ?. I have one original key no mention of the skc in other docs or 

If its on the original card it will be a four digit code together with a 14 digit sequence starting SKZ or similar. tech1s quote from other linked post 

so are these the skc if so which bits?

Can't find my audio book at moment, but inside the front page is a card with similar to that posted, but with a set of 4 digits, which I assume are the code for my radio. I wouldn't know as mine responds to the code sent out by my ECU.

• 3 weeks later...