Back to a Citigo!.

leckman

That is a mild response. I expected fire, brimstone and a ban from visiting Liverpool. Must be because it was ONLY a reference to football and not something important!

(Tongue in cheek, foot in mouth, hiding in air raid shelter).

Edited by nbJubilee

My Mum got one of them when she bought her Fabia, it was a nice touch. Sytner still haven't sorted the £500 fuel card after sending Skoda the wrong date of purchase.

I was pretty sure the incident with the Superb seat was isolated so would deffo give them more consideration if I choose to change mine in 3 and a bit years time for another Skoda!

• 5 weeks later...

It will do..... You've just taken out a few grands worth of credit..... i.e. a new credit agreement.

Don't forget PCP is a credit agreement..... Basically the new name for hire purchase..... And isn't a lease deal etc....

Edited by WaveyDavey

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Some facts and figures from the Daily Telegraph motor section-45% of Citigo are ordered in white,70% are in 5 door trim,92% are manuals and 88% have the 60 BHP engine.

• Like 3

... yeah, like some kind of exclusive club. That, or we are a bunch of tight-arses!

I wonder if all of the 3-doors are in Yorkshire and Scotland. :)

Edited by ronime
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, leckman said:

Some facts and figures from the Daily Telegraph motor section-45% of Citigo are ordered in white,70% are in 5 door trim,92% are manuals and 88% have the 60 BHP engine.

Mine must be one of the most common trims then, a white 5 door 60ps manual :) There's a reason for that... It's the best combo ;)

• Like 1

Heres another piece of info I read about over the weekend, on every cars petrol gauge there is a little petrol pump symbol and to the left or right of it is an arrow which points to which side the petrol flap is.Never noticed that before I am ashamed to say.

1 hour ago, SashaGrace said:

Mine must be one of the most common trims then, a white 5 door 60ps manual :) There's a reason for that... It's ALLEGEDLY the best combo ;)

I've corrected that for you. :D 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, leckman said:

Heres another piece of info I read about over the weekend, on every cars petrol gauge there is a little petrol pump symbol and to the left or right of it is an arrow which points to which side the petrol flap is.Never noticed that before I am ashamed to say.

It's not on every car...... My superb (2010/11) doesn't have it. ;)