How long is quoted for delivery

Cutchmc

Been to see the car this afternoon, very impressed. Build quality is amazing and if any thing the car looks even better in the flesh than it dose in the broacher. 

As an extra bonus got a build date of week 11 with expected delivery the end of march so I might even miss out on the tax rises on the first of April! 

Very happy with my purchase :-)

Hopefully mine should be built around the same time, ordered 20th Jan.

also have to decide if I keep my A6 avant black edition, if so the Kodiaq will be used by the wife. I'm really excited by the Kodiaq but love my A6 also.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cutchmc said:

Been to see the car this afternoon, very impressed. Build quality is amazing and if any thing the car looks even better in the flesh than it dose in the broacher. 

As an extra bonus got a build date of week 11 with expected delivery the end of march so I might even miss out on the tax rises on the first of April! 

Very happy with my purchase :-)

I'll be surprised if they release a car before the 6th April Launch date.

That's what I was told last week.

• 2 weeks later...

There is still a lot of confusion over the build dates of Kodiaqs with cars with a week 9 build not built yet and only promised for the end of March.

Just had an update from the lease company, apparently my Kodiaq is due for build in Week 12.

Ordered Jan 20th , it's a 190 4x4 DSG kodiaq edition in Quartz grey

• Like 1

• Suppose its down to the customer service but my dealer has kept me updated the hole time without prompting. otherwise I guess its customer services. when did you order? its a complete lottery mind, Ive been lucky as I only ordered mid Feb some December orders have still got ages to wait. Good luck!
  •  

4 hours ago, BigfootW said:

Got my order number today from dealer, how do I contact skoda to discuss and check for update 

I'd say "you don't! Just ask the person (dealer) you ordered from.

As above, the bloke who accepted my order has kept me fully informed of the progress.

Should only be a phone call and/or eMail away. Make it very clear that you want firm information and regular updates as and when milestones are reached.

1 hour ago, Redline Greenline ii said:

Just wondering if anyone who's placed a lease order in the last couple of weeks can comment on quoted lead times? Just trying to gauge if it's getting longer than the really early adopters were quoted. 

Hi - Placed order 2nd March (1.4 150 DSG SE L). Current estimated build week on system is 17th April. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/03/2017 at 10:54, JackHill said:

Hi - Placed order 2nd March (1.4 150 DSG SE L). Current estimated build week on system is 17th April. Hope that helps.

That's quick! I ordered the same day, same car as yours and have been given a build week beginning of May.

5 hours ago, bigboss said:

That's quick! I ordered the same day, same car as yours and have been given a build week beginning of May.

Just double checked- that's what I've been told. You ordered 2wd or 4wd? I've gone for 2wd- perhaps that's why?

13 minutes ago, JackHill said:

Just double checked- that's what I've been told. You ordered 2wd or 4wd? I've gone for 2wd- perhaps that's why?

I've gone for 2WD as well. I'll check with my dealer on Wednesday.

You don't have to wait so long for your Kodiaqs in the UK, compared to Sweden.

I ordered a TDi190 4x4 in December and in February I got preliminary build week 34. Apparently there was some problem with the supply of electric seats that delayed my car.

Got an update today that preliminary build week is changed to 21. :biggrin:

I'm in Sweden as well with a preliminary build week of 29.

If I would ask for a color change now, do you reckon that would have any effect on the build week?

My dealer sold one last week with a preliminary build week of 45 so I don't want to make any changes that would delay it that much.