How long is quoted for delivery

Cutchmc

Hello to you all, 

I ordered a Kodiaq yesterday on PCH, to say am excited is an understatement but may have not asked some important questions in my rush to get my name down. I am wondering how much other people have payed for similar cars?? and more importantly how long are you expecting to wait for delivery??

Ive ordered a Kodiaq SE L DSG (no options) and with £500 up front i am on a 48 month term at £352 a month. 

Thank you for your help advice and opinions :-)

2 hours ago, TheRobinK said:

You should check out this thread, if you haven't already. There's lots of chat on PCH and the delivery dates being mooted....https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/417600-has-anyone-ordered-one/

Thanks for the link, I seen it before but there is a lot of digression, was looking for a thread just about cost and delivery estimates. mainly to see if I've been ripped of :blink:

• Administrators

This topic has some example prices. None over the 48month, but some to compare as they are all base spec car examples. Don't know if you're on diesel or petrol and mileage etc, so lots of variables. Let me know the details, I'll ask, at least then you'll know and can enjoy the weekend :)

Delivery dates, anybody's guess. The dealers will give you one based on the information they have. If a robot or other issue crops up between now and then, that is sadly life. I'd imagine after the last launches someone has built a good margin of slack into the initial build/delivery window. 

• Like 1

I think I would be happy with 4 months, I've never bought a new car at launch never even crossed my mind that I would have to wait longer. I naively thought the y would all turn up on about on the 1st of April or something. April fool right enough lol 

• Administrators
On 09/02/2017 at 18:44, Cutchmc said:

Cheers for that, SE L, TDI, DSG 48 month, 12000 a year PCH 

Sorry for the delay. I was away after the dealer visit and got stuck in traffic.  Back now. 

@Cutchmc Your quote isn't far off at all. So rest easy. We were a couple of quid per month below, but it's really close :) so certainly not int he realm of being ripped off ;) Enjoy the new car!

On 09/02/2017 at 23:29, AandOsDad said:

I've been quoted SEL 4x4 dsg  (met paint, front sensors and heated screen) based on 6+36 pch @10k miles per year;  £324 per month. 

@AandOsDad That's and I'll quote our chap, " a very strong quote ". Check it's inc vat and if so take it :) With the NEW VED rate we got to 328 per month.

Ordered ours tonight. 2.0tsi 4x4 Edition in Cappuccino, area view, tow bar, canton audio and some other bits & pieces. Have been told end of July for delivery. Can't wait.

Edited by dcl5ad

4 hours ago, ColinD said:

Petrol's are being built after diesels ;)

Colin, where did that come from? I ordered a 190 Edition DSG 4x4 in mid December and I have been given a week 12 build date.

5 hours ago, ColinD said:

Petrol's are being built after diesels ;)

19 hours ago, Gpmanning said:

I was told 22 weeks today by a Skoda dealer if you haven't ordered already

Ouch, hmm Skoda really need to work on builds, You can have a built to spec Beemer in 6 weeks.

If that's the case my plans for a petrol Kodiaq could mean bye bye Skoda this time around :/

Built to spec Beemers that are not selling like hot cakes & not 'just being released new models' are they?

Skoda are currently giving ridiculous far ahead build dates for bread and butter models like Fabia.

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Paymaster said:

Colin, where did that come from? I ordered a 190 Edition DSG 4x4 in mid December and I have been given a week 12 build date.

Direct from a dealer I was 'enquiring to about an order ;)'. It's a generalisation, some of the earlier petrol orders have got dates after later diesel orders. If you have a date, then you should be good... If I wanted a petrol now, I'd have to wait longer than diesel, all else being equal was the message I had. 

The production line does them in batches is what I sense. The LHD/RHD Diesel/Petrol are not intermixed on the line imho from the limited info I have. I should go and visit ;) 

It's a bit like a restaurant I guess too, a complex vegan dish, might arrive after a bangers and mash walk in.

Edited by ColinD

I ordered An edition, moon white, 2.0TDI 150 4x4 with black leather last Friday (10th Feb) I Went for heated front  windscreen and washer nozzles, floor mats, travel assist and it came with the early order free upgrade of the Canton sound system and space saver spare wheel. Told to expect the car June/July at point of order but just been told today I have build week 18 and can expect the car mid to end of May. :-) 

•  

Announced on the event evenings. Anyone who orderes before end of February (including anyone who has already ordered) gets automatic upgrade to canton sound system, space saver spare wheel and I think also keyless entry if the model you order doesn't have that already. 

http://www.autosalesgroup.co.uk/offers/the-new-koda-kodiaq-with-free-vip-upgrade-during-february/35087?frch=Skoda

Edited by Leemo
  • Like 1