CitiGo anti-roll bar creak

jphackett

Hi,

Our 2013 CitiGo Elegance 5DR 75 developed an annoying squeak when going over speed bumps etc. A visit to our local dealer, Motorline in Canterbury, revealed that the problem is caused by the anti-roll bar bushes losing their lubrication? I've never heard of that before, but they went ahead and lubed them up. That was ten days ago!

The squeak went away, until today.

It's back and louder than ever. Our warranty ran out last month! Is it worth sourcing and fitting a set of urethane bushes, such as those made by Superflex, or do I have it checked again to see if Motorline misdiagnosed the problem?

If you have any advice on this, I'd be grateful.  :wondering:

Edited by jphackett
spelling mistake

• 2 weeks later...

My 13 reg Citigo Sport did this,it was still under warrenty but only just.It went back to the dealership twice,the first time they had it for over a week,but the creeking returned both times.I traded it in and got a 66 reg Citigo Monte Carlo.Hopefully this won't have the same problem.