Variable Boot Floor

cal1470

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

An old thread.......I prefer the extra depth in the boot,as it holds five shopping bags that way. Seem to be hitting my brow on the parcel shelf edge though..needs to be clipped back.Proposing to carpet the boot with a remnant from the nearby carpet shop.

Can't justify paying the website prices.......

Hi

We will swap our Citigo this coming Thursday for a Karoq.

So I have removed the Variable Boot Floor Assembly and its sat in my garage.

So if anyone wants one - send me a message or post

Its the floor (was fitted to a 2017 Citigo)

2 brackets

6 bolts

Foam Boot tray that fits on top.

I myself am in China until 8th April - so could send photos / post after I return..

No damage.... like new...

Located near Newport South Wales - UK.

Will add photos when I get home (8th April)

Hi - wife sent me some pics.. 

Sorry they are low resolution...

£60 Collection or Postage at cost - Estimate around £10... let me know if you are interested...

Citigo Floor.jpg

Citigo Bracket.jpg

Citigo Foam.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/04/2019 at 13:57, MagsB said:

Thanks for putting this on I've just bought it.

If you are the unlucky person who bought variable boot floor from my previous post and you are missing bolts just source 6pcs of M8x20mm flanged hex bolts. It will do the trick and it will still save you money of the brand new floor.

I bought one for my Citigo as well but due to the incompetent Hermes courier I'm still waiting for my one.

Yes, that's me. It arrived quickly but with no bolts so I was unable to fit it. When I asked the seller about the bolts first of all he said that he would look for them, then said he hadn't got them and that I could buy them easily from a VW dealer or return it as he could easily sell it again! Local VW dealer won't sell me the bolts on their own as they say the brackets and bolts come as a package. I was ready for returning it but I found the part number for the bolts and eventually found them online( most listings said the were unavailable ) so hopefully when they arrive I will be able to fit it, looks simple enough!

Not a good buying experience!

If there is separate part number that mean it can be bought separately lol

3 hours ago, MagsB said:

Yes, that's me...Not a good buying experience

As I like to stay ahead of things whenever I can, I have made enquiry with the seller to find out if the bolts are being included in the sale and he assured me that they are - will see