Fabia VRS MKII mods, detailing, repairs, nurburgring etc..

Enslave666

• john999boy changed the title to Fabia VRS MKII mods, detailing, repairs, nurburgring etc..

So the mudflaps where a pain in my *** 

Because of that 18inch oz that i didnt remove . It was almost impossible to get to the torx20 bolts

So there on the vrs now . Looking nice and supergood fitment

20170301_154430-1536x864.jpg

20170301_162124-1536x864.jpg

20170301_154437-1536x864.jpg

20170301_162142-1536x864.jpg

20170301_162207-1536x864.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Enslave666 said:

So the mudflaps where a pain in my *** 

Because of that 18inch oz that i didnt remove . It was almost impossible to get to the torx20 bolts

So there on the vrs now . Looking nice and supergood fitment

What size alloys / tyres setup have you got, All the best alloys seem to be listed as either (17x8) for tyres 215/45 /17 or they are (18x8) for tyres 215/40/18

What rim size is yours ? thanks

Edited by Kobayashi
Ok found them 35R?
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, S27VEJ said:

The mudflaps do finish them off don't they? I fitted some to mine within a week of having the car!

Your car is starting to look smart 

Yeah its getting better step by step . That previous owner didnt care for it much... 

Bought it quite cheap . 11.000 euros in total . Incl that 5g from my other fabia . So 6000€ actually paid .. 

Had 38000km . Oz rims . Stage 2 

Millteck catback . Bmc airfilter etc... 

Bargain dont u think ? :)

Yeah not bad that.

Mine too was cheap £4500 for a 2010 car, pretty much standard but had an exhaust on it, custom one.

Find a good one and you are sorted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

im going to tackle that messed up diffusor tomorrow 

ill post pictures of it . ive read in some other threat that its gluued and plastic welded on... and that u need to buy a new bumper  therefor ill first try to get that diffusor off and repair it with plastic putty and a lick off black paint... then reinstall it with hotglue and some plastics fixall... 

• Like 1

yes good news lads . ive got it off . 

those guys that managed to do this omg . silicone kit everywhere :( poorly done job ... im going to repair it the decent good way .. check this out 

that hole tought haha lol

20170321_170612.jpg

20170321_171110.jpg

20170321_173016.jpg

20170321_174215.jpg

20170321_182927.jpg

25 minutes ago, Henry Hayes said:

From where did you buy the ornament for the spoiler?

I haven't seen one with a hole in the middle until now.

i dont know where the previous owner bought it but i called the dealer and u still can buy only the vrs diffusor part . with towing hook hole . or the regular . contact ure dealer and ask them . grtz

58 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

?

Do you have the weights off the rear crash bar?

That will be a project in the coming week. And sort out how to actually remove the charger cover .. its stuck in there . Even did try to break it but from underneath my car i cant get much force.. also noticed coolant and oil drips ... ill check it out too

Just drove a little and omg removing that sound proofing is totally worth it ! 

Check out that coolant drips, because the Water Pump might need changing and that is also the magnetic clutch for the supercharger.

I have a thread started with the part numbers including seals and replacement belts in the Fabia section.

EDIT,

i bumped the Supercharger Insulation removal thread,

just shout if you need part numbers on the water pump and can not find them.

Edited by Awayoffski
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Enslave666 said:

That will be a project in the coming week. And sort out how to actually remove the charger cover .. its stuck in there . Even did try to break it but from underneath my car i cant get much force.. also noticed coolant and oil drips ... ill check it out too

Just drove a little and omg removing that sound proofing is totally worth it ! 

i used a soldering iron to melt the plastic cover in half to remove it as it just doesn't phiscally come through the gap you have i did start with a dremel but it was taking forever

• Like 2