Fabia VRS MKII mods, detailing, repairs, nurburgring etc..

Enslave666

4 minutes ago, Enslave666 said:

So far the monte lights . Ill look it up 4u

I have 4 H7's in mine for beam and Flash, but some VRS newer (i think) has only 2 x H7 (that is shutter option)  -not sure if this makes difference

Edited by Kobayashi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kobayashi said:

I have 4 H7's in mine for beam and Flash, but some VRS newer (i think) has only 2 x H7 (that is shutter option)  -not sure if this makes difference

Mine is 2 h7 shutter . Did buy xenon hid kit on ebay but last time it broke in 2 days... on my other fabia itd last e good year.

As far as fronts go, got some Eurodezigns Brighter H7 55w with Slight Green Tint, not quite as powerful as these they are doing now, Had to get from USA. 

photo is a bit off (rubbish camera phone) as fogs are never that bright & they are standard. The green only really shows when i got full beam on in a very dark area.

https://eurodezign.myshopify.com/products/7500k-diamond-white-xenon-krypton-hid-halogen-replacement-headlights-fog-lights?variant=22811424577

Brighter H7.jpg

Edited by Kobayashi
addition
  • Like 1

Do you have Front Fog lights instead of the DRL/Sidelight units?

How do the Front Fogs switch off for when there is no Fog & they are not needed?

Edited by Awayoffski

5 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

How do the Front Fogs switch off for when there is no Fog & they are not needed?

You pull out the light switch on the left by ignition and push it back in for fog lights 

4 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

That i dont know . Think on mine they are just those drl leds . No function whatsoever

You pull the Light Switch out for the Rear Fog light, (single if standard UK) do you have Front Fog Lights thomasaspin?

They are, DRL's on Automatic unless you switch off beside the fuses if you have a switch (older cars)

Then on Dimmer as Sidelights with sidelight or sidelight / headlights on.

Just where people expect 'Front Fog Lights.

LGM has Front Fog Light though on his car.

Edited by Awayoffski

16 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

You pull the Light Switch out for the Rear Fog light, (single if standard UK) do you have Front Fog Lights thomasaspin?

They are, DRL's on Automatic unless you switch off beside the fuses if you have a switch (older cars)

Then on Dimmer as Sidelights with sidelight or sidelight / headlights on.

Just where people expect 'Front Fog Lights.

LGM has Front Fog Light though on his car.

I have drl's

Ok confused now,

so why were you telling how to switch on a rear fog light and quoting a question on how Fronts go off, or even on when there are no Front Fogs?

Edited by Awayoffski

my daylight running lights are always on even in summer, some people think they are fogs, but lots of tight junctions near me where people will pull out. Sidelight are useless on mine as just dims the daylights (fogs) not much sidelight output - bad design..

Sorry for so much hijacking of Enslave666's Project Build thread.

Daylight or Daytime running lights are for the Summer obviously or clear days, and not for when Lighting up is needed as there are no rear lights on.

You have no 'Fogs' to dim.

Very bad design obviously as the 'Brochures' said there were 'Front Fog Lights', and so did salespeople.

The Sidelights (which also work as a parking light) are brighter than just about any you will find on other cars other than the Volvos or Porsche that use the very same units.

Dipped Beam and Sidelights, and then obviously people see you from the front and rear if lighting is poor, 

and if they do not see a car with Sidelights at a junction does the DRL's help their blindness?

imageproxy.jpg

Edited by Awayoffski
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Awayoffski said:

Sorry for so much hijacking of Enslave666's Project Build thread.

Daylight or Daytime running lights are for the Summer obviously or clear days, and not for when Lighting up is needed as there are no rear lights on.

You have no 'Fogs' to dim.

Very bad design obviously as the 'Brochures' said there were 'Front Fog Lights', and so did salespeople.

The Sidelights (which also work as a parking light) are brighter than just about any you will find on other cars other than the Volvos or Porsche that use the very same units.

Dipped Beam and Sidelights, and then obviously people see you from the front and rear if lighting is poor, 

and if they do not see a car with Sidelights at a junction does the DRL's help their blindness?

imageproxy.jpg

Dont worry thats what forums are for anyways . Ive found a beauty check this out  from a old user here on BRI .. i love it

post-95590-0-35178800-1425300280.jpg

• Like 3

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 19:15, S27VEJ said:

Also were off to Nurburgring this summer, aren't we David? 

Be good to see some members there from other places, when you going Enslave666?

Are you on the mk2 Fabia VRS Facebook page, Kobayashi?

Think in a few weeks ill be going to the ring ill keep u updated for dates and times if u want . Would certainly be nice meeting . 

Skoda VrS days at nurburg haha

• Like 2

Next thing . Ill buy that maxton dtm front splitter gloss black

Would i plasticdip the lower grill gloss black to or leave it oem green with dents and curbrash to it ? Haha 

Vote let or right ^^

received_10211978996971589.jpeg