Fabia VRS MKII mods, detailing, repairs, nurburgring etc..

Enslave666

Just purchased some mtec rear discs for my fabia vrs, you'll have to update us on how you get on with the yellowstuff as i may uprgrade down the line.

• Like 2

This was my bedding in procedure for EBC  + Redstuff pads. Might be slightly different for your MTEC + Yellowstuff

Had to get vcds on at tuning shop to turn brake assist to 'calm' setting.

Reason : 10 emergency stops at 60mph after 1000 Miles!

Had to find industrial estate late at night, was great fun!

https://ebcbrakes.com/articles/bedding-in/

• Like 1

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 07:59, 32KOFDATA said:

Well done mate - nice progress :) :thumbup: follow.

Quick question - the diffusor you plugged did it come from the factory like that with the removable panel?

Yeah id did come like that . Really hate it xD no towhooks an RS type vehicles.. 

Years ago i saw a dodge viper gts with a towhook .. thats insane sht.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Enslave666 said:

Yeah id did come like that . Really hate it xD no towhooks an RS type vehicles.. 

Years ago i saw a dodge viper gts with a towhook .. thats insane sht.

Indeed it is very odd that has one - probably was specced like that from the previous owner. Yours is the first I've see with one.

I had a look at the adapter which holds the small panel and the product code doesn't come up on any online ETKA. Very interesting.

By the way - good stuff with the jackpoints. I'm missing both of mine. The Audi TT looks like a much better alternative.

Edited by 32KOFDATA
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 32KOFDATA said:

Indeed it is very odd that has one - probably was specced like that from the previous owner. Yours is the first I've see with one.

I had a look at the adapter which holds the small panel and the product code doesn't come up on any online ETKA. Very interesting.

By the way - good stuff with the jackpoints. I'm missing both of mine. The Audi TT looks like a much better alternative.

Yeah . That bracket i made is okay . If i am lowering the car 30mm that wont fit anymore . So thats why . The cost me 36euros those jackpoints

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Enslave666 said:

Yeah . That bracket i made is okay . If i am lowering the car 30mm that wont fit anymore . So thats why . The cost me 36euros those jackpoints

36euros for 1 jackpoint correct?

16 minutes ago, stevobeavo said:

Great thread mate. Great car too, just a make sure you check the pads now and again. There prone to separating from the backing plate.

Thx for the tip . I make sure not to put the handbrake on as often as possible..