Revo stage 1 1.2 tsi (105ps)

Hey, been looking into getting a revo stage 1 done on my monte it's a 13 plate and done 18k miles so only a baby still, I want your opinions really...

Go for a remap and get full use out of the car they quoted me the bhp to rise to 144 max with v nitro plus being used (£480 Inc vat)

Or go with a cheaper tuner qouting me  £220 but only a slight bhp improvement of 135? 

Has anyone had a remap done on this engine? Also is there any pros or cons to consider? 

Thanks 

• Like 1

Swerve REVO and the quotes and cheaper mappers and just go to 

http://goapr.co.uk

Plenty had the map done on a 1.2TSI

AwesomeGTI have SEAT IBIZA demonstrators with the newer 1.2TSI remapped.

Pros, more power maybe not the quoted power, but maybe you will get that on 99 ron, 

they quote on 98 ron usually which is not sold in the UK.  

Does your Insurer cover modified cars, ie Remapped?

Hi,

I would seriously consider a sophistacated 2/3 channel tuning box such as TMC sell a German device:

http://www.tmcmotorsport.com/chiptuning-box-with-manual-controls

they quote 135 bhp and 288 nm

or

Dtuk sell a slightly different German device:

https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-skoda_fabia_ii-1.2-tsi-105ps

they quote 125 bhp and 175 nm

You could always go to the guy who provides a lot of the high profile companies with their files:

oscarli.com

• 1 month later...

So impressed. My 1.2 tsi 86bhp was done by Revo December 2015. In a Roomster. :D  It went up to 129.

That was at was at 20k. Just after 2nd service.  I have now done 12k miles and the last service carried out by a main dealer in Feb 17 on its 3rd birthday.

Transformed the drive. Now more responsive and really decent. Most impressively mpg risen to norm around 40 plus locally and nearer 50 on runs. Down side is revo dealer indicated should use higher octane that I do, but engine is so sweet.  Main dealer did not notice or comment on re map at service.

Revo did a deal at xmas when price was 25% off like in a sale. All well within tolerance and no stress on engine.  It obviously pulls so much better and more relaxed.