How to get to fuse box?

baldsmash

Hi all,

Im new to this forum and not technically minded when it comes to cars. Anyway, I purchase my Monte Carlo 2 weeks ago and following advice and recommendation from other members I decided to upgrade my DRL's to LED ones. Lo and behold, they worked initially but not anymore, aswell as my rear parking lights. So im guessing the fuse has blown.I just need to confirm if the fuse box is indeed underneath the steering wheel, and how I can access it? I tried earlier but now its too dark to really do anything.

Many Thanks.

*Update*

I've managed to locate the fuse box. However, I don't know where to start with which fuse to replace. I've got a 66 plate Monte Carlo, and the fuse numbers are different in the manual (Link) compared to the fuse number (DRL - No 22 ) that has been mentioned in other threads.

17 minutes ago, baldsmash said:

*Update*

I've managed to locate the fuse box. However, I don't know where to start with which fuse to replace. I've got a 66 plate Monte Carlo, and the fuse numbers are different in the manual (Link) compared to the fuse number (DRL - No 22 ) that has been mentioned in other threads.

http://ws.skoda-auto.com/OwnersManualService/Data/en/Citigo_NF/05-2016/Manual/Citigo/A00_Citigo_OwnersManual.pdf

So the front sidelights and headlights are on with the ignition and no rear sidelights. 

?

What if you put the indicator down with the ignition off, do you have a front and rear parking light illuminated?