Configurator now available for Rep. of Ireland.

jonnb

The configurator for the Kodiaq, has now appeared on the Rep. of Ireland website, however at present all options, and costs for metalic paint and wheels, are still set as €0.   If only this remained as the cost of options, we could spec up some great choices. :biggrin:.

I imagine it will be towards the end of the month, before the final prices of options are agreed, and then we will see how much they will cost.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2017 at 23:07, jonnb said:

I was at local dealer last week and was told that final pricing was expected early march and that they would have a test car available mid march. 

Looking forward to testing it 

• 2 weeks later...

Pricing for options still need to be signed off on ( it seems), but it is getting closer to the launch, which I believe is towards the end of next week, so they should be uploaded soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to question, what Skoda Ireland, are up to, in relation to the launch of the Kodiaq.  The demo cars arrived in dealers on the 16th March, but as of today, the configurator has still not been set up, ( all options are still set as €0 ), this is despite Skoda Irl saying it would go live, early march, once pricing for options was agreed.

How can you decide what you can afford, prior to visiting your dealer, with your list of options, that you the have to add on / and possibly take off again depending on your budget ?, if you have no idea of the costs.

@jonnb the dealers have a spreadsheet with prices for all the extras. They will probably say the prices are there or there about but might be subject to change.

Ive ordered based on these prices so hopefully they don't go up....

11 minutes ago, Dozz said:

@jonnb the dealers have a spreadsheet with prices for all the extras. They will probably say the prices are there or there about but might be subject to change.

Ive ordered based on these prices so hopefully they don't go up....

I was up with my dealer last month, when the had the left hand drive model on show, showed and interest, as I wanted to find out cost of some options ( for items that are standard in the superb style spec, but not in the kodiaq) and was told that they would contact me, with the cost of options as soon as prices were released, so I could plan my speced car. but they seem to have little interest in following through.

Depending on the price that the Kodiaq Style worked out at, it was going to be that, or to stick with a Superb, but go up to an L&K,  however I am not planning on chasing them, to get them to follow up.

I have to say the whole launch of the Kodiaq has been an absolute shambles here in Ireland. I was dealing with 5 different dealers around the country and actually knew more about the car than they did at nearly every stage.

Even now my local dealer has a right hand drive model but you can't test drive it but the dealer 20 minutes down the road will let you drive his one..

Only that I have my deposit paid I would consider backing out of the deal to be honest...

Dealers don't seem to care as they are shifting numbers without even trying.

16 hours ago, Dozz said:

I have to say the whole launch of the Kodiaq has been an absolute shambles here in Ireland. I was dealing with 5 different dealers around the country and actually knew more about the car than they did at nearly every stage.

Even now my local dealer has a right hand drive model but you can't test drive it but the dealer 20 minutes down the road will let you drive his one..

Only that I have my deposit paid I would consider backing out of the deal to be honest...

Dealers don't seem to care as they are shifting numbers without even trying.

Interesting. I thought that only here in Serbia dealers are not entusiastic and not interested in getting more sales. In these situations I like to say that if you sell sometihing, no matter if it is a car, food, clothes, etc.....you probably have a lot of money and the sales goes well and you dont need more customers. It is a shame....

Took the 150bhp diesel manual for a 5 minute spin yesterday. It was a nice drive if a little short. Was expecting it to roll a bit in corners but was delighted that it didn't. The car itself didn't feel too big and had a good big windscreen.
I liked it a lot to be honest. 
Will probably try get a spin in a 150bhp automatic if possible at some stage as this is what I would consider ordering.
Sales man said that all demo models are Style specification (in Ireland). No Ambition models available.
1 small thing. I was surprised to find that USB ports in the back are not an option in Ireland. It's a bit sill really considering its where kids will be sitting looking at iPads etc..

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dozz said:

Took the 150bhp diesel manual for a 5 minute spin yesterday. It was a nice drive if a little short. Was expecting it to roll a bit in corners but was delighted that it didn't. The car itself didn't feel too big and had a good big windscreen.
I liked it a lot to be honest. 
Will probably try get a spin in a 150bhp automatic if possible at some stage as this is what I would consider ordering.
Sales man said that all demo models are Style specification (in Ireland). No Ambition models available.
1 small thing. I was surprised to find that USB ports in the back are not an option in Ireland. It's a bit sill really considering its where kids will be sitting looking at iPads etc..

Any pics etc, that's what I've bought in an SeL uk spec 

glad no rolll, I didn't even get to sit in the show model

• 4 weeks later...