Hello everyone. I have a year 2000 felicia. The cylinder of the two doors and can not find replacement anywhere, neither in the official House has recently broken. You know of any possible solution or adaptation to solve the problem. The cylinder does not opens or closes. To the dismantling the door is the cylinder what this broken not the pieces of plastic that unite the cylinder with the mechanism of opening.

Hola a todos. Tengo un felicia del año 2000. Recientemente se ha roto el cilindro de las dos puertas y no encuentro repuesto en ningún lugar, tampoco en la casa oficial. Saben de alguna posible solución o adaptación para solucionar el problema. El cilindro no abre ni cierra. Al desmontar la puerta es el cilindro lo que esta roto no las piezas de plástico que unen el cilindro con el mecanismo de apertura.

IMG-20170220-WA0015.jpg

The part that usually breaks is shown in the photo below. I have marked with arrows the weakest points of that part where cracks occur. You have 2 options:

1. solder the broken part then file it back to shape
  2. fabricate a new part from brass or steel

The job is doable for a good locksmith.

GVsopfn.jpg

Thanks a lot. Go to opt by the option that me proposes Ricardo since although I found them parts in ebay, send them to Dominican Republic is very expensive and also not can expect both time.

Thank you very much for the contribution and the photos. Help much :biggrin:

Hello Again.

Forgiveness, not I could take a photo. But if I can say that the broken part was different. Using the photo that has placed Ricardo, it I marked with red. Due to the use, that metal tab was split, in my skoda cylinder model, the tab was smaller. The locksmith it rebuilt and works perfectly. An once more thank you for the help.

imageproxy (1).jpg