Tow Bar Advice

Can anyone give some advise on getting a towbar fitted to my Octavia VRS. ideally i would like the type thats removable and can't be

seen. I have been given a Bike Rack that mounts towbar mounting so ideally needs to be suitable for mounting a bike rack. The towbar

that the bike rack was formerly in use with was a Whitter. A quick look on the website shows these as being circa £500 Which is a bit

more than i wanted to pay. Any help would be apreciated.

Westfalia removable towbar are totally invisible when the swan neck is removed. They are also the VAG supplier for factory fit. I recommend going for the dedicated electrics even though this bumps up the price. 

P F Jones will supply all you need and can sort out a fitter for you too if required. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Westfalia removable towbar are totally invisible when the swan neck is removed. They are also the VAG supplier for factory fit. I recommend going for the dedicated electrics even though this bumps up the price. 

P F Jones will supply all you need and can sort out a fitter for you too if required. 

Plus do any coding if required. I have a Westfalia detachable one with dedicated electrics.

@Scribbler can give you the details of a Derby based fitter who did my Superb. Really good and knows what he is doing.

Edited by Coops
  • Like 1

I had a tow trust bar on the back of my last car along with twin electrics. Not sure how much they charge as I had mine fitted at the skoda dealer in Northampton.