West Meon #48 07 March 2017

BJB540

Hi everyone

Real shame about last night and the Hut being closed once again. I will apologise though as I thought we were all going to go off to the Seven Stars, it was only when I got there that I realised it was just the 4 of us (Matt, Tim, Sam and myself). However, the food was great and not overly expensive.

Now next month will be the 4th anniversary of the first meet when Sam Lee (the invisible man) and myself got together at the Hut and we need to consider what to do. As Matt has just posted, the Seven Stars will be happy to take us and from last nights experience makes for a very good alternative, and the food was especially good and in my opinion not overly expensive. More details can be found here  http://sevenstarsstroud.co.uk

Unless others have a suggestion on where to go, the Seven Stars makes for a good alternative, although it is recognised that it's a fair bit further to travel for some. 

Lets have some ideas and make a firm decision in the next week or so. Maybe even @Lee01 can make it along  :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JerryT said:

Hi everyone

Real shame about last night and the Hut being closed once again. I will apologise though as I thought we were all going to go off to the Seven Stars, it was only when I got there that I realised it was just the 4 of us (Matt, Tim, Sam and myself). However, the food was great and not overly expensive.

Now next month will be the 4th anniversary of the first meet when Sam Lee (the invisible man) and myself got together at the Hut and we need to consider what to do. As Matt has just posted, the Seven Stars will be happy to take us and from last nights experience makes for a very good alternative, and the food was especially good and in my opinion not overly expensive. More details can be found here  http://sevenstarsstroud.co.uk

Unless others have a suggestion on where to go, the Seven Stars makes for a good alternative, although it is recognised that it's a fair bit further to travel for some. 

Lets have some ideas and make a firm decision in the next week or so. Maybe even @Lee01 can make it along  :biggrin:

I'm with you all the way Jerry. 

Sam said he will post a new thread explaining.