Crankcase breather filter

Hi has anyone changed a crankcase breather filter on a 2.5 v6 superb. I am confident that mine needs changed as there is a good amount of pressure building up when the oil cap is removed and the car foes give off some white smoke when idling. I have seen this part number as an upgrade to the old filters 059103464B. But when i called the dealers they are wanting nearly £100 for this which i think is pretty expensive for a filter. Does anybody know where i could get one cheaper as all motor factors in my area are all saying its a dealer part. Im from northern ireland by the way. Thanks in advance

I am hoping to fit the upgraded part but wasnt expecting it to be so dear and i will be fitting it myself. It does look like a striping match but while i am there i will clean the egr and intake manifold so kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Looks like am going to have to pay the dealers price unfortunitaly