Brake upgrades

So I know the mk2 octy 312mm conversion is an option and even the mk3 octy vrs 340mm and all the other Audi TT and golf r stuff. But has anyone ever done a 4pot brembo conversion with the 312mm discs. I had the 4 pot monoblock calipers on my abarth and they were epic and there are a few for not bad money on eBay. Mainly Ines from the hot Renault Clio and meganes. Obvs need adaptors but I think they'd be the same size adaptors as the Porsche-vw brembo stuff 

So brought the mk2 2012 octy vrs calipers. Absolute bargain from eBay. Are the mk2 discs the Octavia 5x100 fitting or do they need to be 312 discs from golf, Leon family or will some discs fit both 

I literally have no idea, I might see what they fit like one day if I don't sell them, im sure they will be better than some second hand octavia single piston calipers if your making adaptors tho ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So no adaptors needed.. mk2 octy calipers sent back and a lucky find for some golf mk4 anniversary ones... blasted and ready for powder coating... new pistons seals and rubbers ready to go... all in inc blasting painting and refurbed kit for less than 130 quid.. some brembo xtra drilled discs and all will be well again 

IMG_6029.PNG

IMG_6072.JPG

• Like 4

So no adaptors needed.. mk2 octy calipers sent back and a lucky find for some golf mk4 anniversary ones... blasted and ready for powder coating... new pistons seals and rubbers ready to go... all in inc blasting painting and refurbed kit for less than 130 quid.. some brembo xtra drilled discs and all will be well again 

IMG_6121.JPG

IMG_6123.JPG

• Like 1