Return to Yeti fold confirmed!

MarieK

It really is like a time warp on here - loads of familiar names all chuffed to bits with their chariots! 

I haven't been visiting Briskoda despite having a 2 yo L&K 170 DSG jobbie, shod with winters at the mo, rear seats out and stored in the shed (long story... ... ...) - but i will admit to having covetous thoughts about the new Skoda Film thing - Kodak? - and will be visiting Sinclair Skoda next weekend to examine it.    That Yeti i have in dreadful chocolate brown, leavened with copious quantities of mud and cow-poo, is just terrific - space, economy, poke (it is faster than my old Z4 and almost keeps up with my Audi A5 convertible (acquired, not for posing and pulling but for cruisin')!

Oh and welcome back into the Yeti crowd, M, even if it doesn't have such a magnificent set of gnashers as the Jeep (must've been a great ad for you!!).

Cheers all, Freshacre

1 hour ago, Llanigraham said:

Bore da, George!!

I'm just thinking of how many books or guitars you could get in the back of the Kodi!!

Ha!

It swallowed eight when I took em up to Newtown to be sold in the shop!

Nice to hear from you Freshacer, always thought your yeti's where brown most of the time anyway :biggrin: 

• Like 1

Hello George.   A real treat to see your name here.  To be honest I don't contribute much these days.... speaking personally there's a limit to what you can keep on saying after 6 yrs of owning the same car ... it gets a bit repetitive after the first four years  ...   and furthermore I don't have arguments with people I don't get on with if I don't keep returning twice a day ;).  Maybe if the new Yeti arrives that might spark renewed enthusiasm.

I sincerely hope things OK with your goodself.

Please accept my very good wishes.

Kindest regards.

Edited by oldstan
  • Like 4