Return to Yeti fold confirmed!

MarieK

3 minutes ago, MarieK said:

My PCH Yeti is officially ordered, should be here by end of March. So no huge waiting time like my last experience.

I'm getting 1.2Tsi manual SE L Drive in jungle green, chosen from a list of cars that are built and in transit.

I don't fancy the look of the new Yeti if the leaked pics are anything to go by, so it was a no brainer to take advantage of the good deals available on contract hire just now.

The Jeep Renegade is a great car, really not unlike the Yeti to drive but I always said I would likely come back to Yeti so here I am :tongueout:

Are you trading/selling the Renegade Marie?.

5 minutes ago, Ryeman said:

Are you trading/selling the Renegade Marie?.

I'm selling the Renegade. Already have a few offers, but need the Yeti delivered first as I cant be without a car.

19 minutes ago, MarieK said:

I'm selling the Renegade. Already have a few offers, but need the Yeti delivered first as I cant be without a car.

Well done on the private sale.

Welcome back Marie - we knew you wouldn't be able to stay away. Must admit I bought mine with the intention of holding on to it for at least 5 years, hence 5 year warranty, and it has been a really nice car and totally reliable. It's just short of four years old now so the replacement is coming along about a year too soon so I'm tempted...... but only if I can keep my small wheels!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paul52 said:

Welcome back Marie - we knew you wouldn't be able to stay away. Must admit I bought mine with the intention of holding on to it for at least 5 years, hence 5 year warranty, and it has been a really nice car and totally reliable. It's just short of four years old now so the replacement is coming along about a year too soon so I'm tempted...... but only if I can keep my small wheels!

Not a problem I ordered my new 1.2 SE-L DSG with 16" wheels and Skoda were only too happy to oblige. They were only sorry that they could not specify the exact tyres, so will either be Continental or Goodyear.

Welcome back Marie, looking fwd to see more of your photos. I shouldn't need to remind you of the rules of new yeti ownership :biggrin:

"Pictures when you get it"

• Like 1

Welcome back Marie, one of the famous carry on team lol, not long to wait this time enjoy your new Yeti :cool: 

• Like 1

With the tide turning I'm just wondering if we will see Bob again

mind you many of us will need to leave the corner before he emerges into the light

• Like 4

11 hours ago, 33q said:

With the tide turning I'm just wondering if we will see Bob again....

Problem is that there's no tide on the Broads, where he was last reported.  I wonder if he realises how his shadow lives on, here! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/03/2017 at 22:44, Ryeman said:

I guess the dealer will upscale a secondhand one perhaps and make it easier to sell.

Car is built with 16" wheels at the factory so dealer won't see it any other way.

Just now, Expatman said:

Car is built with 16" wheels at the factory so dealer won't see it any other way.

Ah

we don't have that choice........v little beyond limited options 

4 minutes ago, Ryeman said:

Ah

we don't have that choice........v little beyond limited options 

It is not an option here, only way to get it done is by special order from Skoda(UK) Head Office. 

Range in UK now consists of SE Drive and SE L Drive - regular S, SE, SEL and L&K models all deleted as from today.

3 minutes ago, Expatman said:

It is not an option here, only way to get it done is by special order from Skoda(UK) Head Office. 

Range in UK now consists of SE Drive and SE L Drive - regular S, SE, SEL and L&K models all deleted as from today.

Obviously it's more difficult for us if not impossible as Skoda sales are negligible here.......not so for VWs though.