Control unit: 08 Air Conditioning
    Name: Target temperature of A/C - heater function via remote control
    Values: 
            Old value: 22.0 °C
            New value: 25.0 °C
    Mileage: 7598 km
    Date: 2017-04-05 21:39

On 2017-04-08 at 19:23, Mico01 said:

Will this preset temperature override temp-settings made in personalisation when activating diesel heater with remote?

On 2017-04-08 at 19:25, grenness said:

I'm not sure :-)

I hope so, but haven't tested it yet.

Hi,

Tried this adaption, it was accepted in obdeleven but temperature doesn´t change in a/c display when starting heater with remote.
Did you get this working? @grenness

• 7 months later...

Hi, Has anyone tried following with obdeleven?

I have ordered mine but 2 weeks delivery time so waiting to try above options...

i've got 65 plate superb 150ps dsg se&l

1. open/close boot lid from center button or from remote key

2. close all windows when car locked through remote

3. close all windows when raining?

Thanks

V

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

This requires a new file to be flashed to the control unit. 

Thanks, so not a straight solution from obdeleven? As the open lid button very close to break switch and accidental open is a nightmare because you need to get out of car to close it which is a pain. 

Thanks

V

No, depending on the controller VCP may be able to do it.

Just be careful with obdeleven as if you use their ‘one click’ function then some things are not reversible.

Close the boot from remote when inside the car by pressing the boot close button (on the remote) twice in quick sucession and holding it down on the second press. Only one caveat - ignition has to be switched off.

Edited by TerryMcK

8 hours ago, TerryMcK said:

Close the boot from remote when inside the car by pressing the boot close button (on the remote) twice in quick sucession and holding it down on the second press. Only one caveat - ignition has to be switched off.

quick succession press of lid button on remote and holding it just opens the lid... to close the lid i need to press the close button on the lid itself which is the pain when you accidentally open the lid while sitting on the driving seat.

2 hours ago, Viral said:

quick succession press of lid button on remote and holding it just opens the lid... to close the lid i need to press the close button on the lid itself which is the pain when you accidentally open the lid while sitting on the driving seat.

This method (double press-hold) definitely works on my MY2017 Kessy equipped car. Sorry it didn't work for you.

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 01:36, Viral said:

1. open/close boot lid from center button or from remote key

2. close all windows when car locked through remote

3. close all windows when raining?

1. you can already close via the remote.  via the centre console - apparently is possible with certain controllers, however u need a VCP tool.  OBDeleven or VCDS can't do it.

2. u can open or close all windows via the remote.  as long as ur "convenience opening" for Windows is set to "All Windows".  see pic below.

3. not possible as the rain sensor module/hardware in the mk3 won't allow this feature.  something to do with the power usage.

1532060565_windowoperation.jpg.6d1a84732be9da8166980ca1d0796290.jpg

Edited by JR RS

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/03/2017 at 09:24, grenness said:

I think these are my screenshots from when I did this, the first one is the VCDS instructions, the two others are from when I actually did it in obdeleven:

Screenshot_2017-03-09-14-03-19.png

Remember that you can just click on where it says Hex 01 in the top right, and edit the value like I did here:

Screenshot_2017-03-09-14-03-29.png

@grennessthanks for the post, but I am asked for security access code (mines an Octavia '18 plate). Any ideas?

On 21/03/2017 at 14:24, Mico01 said:

Did you notice any improvement with the AUDI throttle response mod? Will try this coming weekend when i recieve dongle from obdeleven.

@Mr Grump @Mico01 did you get it working - using obdeleven I am asked for a security code - any ideas?

Edited by 877

• 1 month later...
On 30/03/2017 at 23:15, grenness said:

New mod:

ezgif-2-457a0c2dbb.gif

(9) Central Electronics -> Security Access -> 31347

Left:
Adaptation -> Channel: (4) Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
Lichtfunktion A16: Set = Blinken links Dunkelphase

Right:
Adaptation -> Channel: (4) Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3
Lichtfunktion A17: Set = Blinken rechts Dunkelphase

This one is awsome! Love it.

But this mod works only on auto, right?

Possible to enable it even when switch is on "0"?

11 hours ago, mrBira said:

This one is awsome! Love it.

But this mod works only on auto, right?

Possible to enable it even when switch is on "0"?

u need SLA headlights for this, as it uses the eye-lashes when alternating.

4 minutes ago, mrBira said:

SLA headlights...?

I got an L&K with the eyelashes

well if u got eyelashes working, then yes, u have Smart-Light Assist (SLA) headlights :thumbup:

Hi guys! I have a october 2017 Superb Mk III . Yesterday I received my dongle. I did some modifications, start/stop, drl, etc. but throttle response isn't possible. Like other guys, I have 0C at first place. Neither is the rest of the bits the same, that's why I do not have security in making the change. Does anyone have a configuration similar to mine?

This is my configuration.

t9egq9.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, 

today I received my OBDeleven dongle and did the TSR. It works in MFA but now I don´t Have the road signs in my Columbus Navi. Any thoughts or is this normal?

(MY 2017,  L+K, 140kw)  I used the instructions given on page 3 of this thread (Thanks for this great resource!).

Thanks for your answer, I just came back in and now everything is working flawlessly. I redid the changes regarding the menu list and restarted. Maybe I should Have tested this before posting...but thans again for all the effort you put in helping people coding! 

• 3 weeks later...