Brisky Racing - Snetterton - Monday 6th November - NO PUBLIC

BossFox

Just wanted to apologise to everyone for the stoppage late on in the day.

I span at Williams. Thought it was tyre related, so started limping back to the pits - I almost span again at Nelson though, so pulled straight off and the session got red flagged.

Turned out that somehow, one of the core plugs from my gearbox had popped out! :sweat:

Really not something i could have prepared for, but i'm just glad they got the track re-opened afterwards.

Our group had a great day overall though. Thanks Richard for organizing. Definitely one of the better days we've done in terms of numbers on track / general driving standards :)

• Like 3

Had a great day, one of the best track days I've had. Many thanks, Richard.

Nice quiet track, courteous drivers, good selection of cars and abilities. I was the blue Fiesta ST, I guess my distinguishing feature was looking slightly more stock than some of the other ST's :D

Anyway - here's my onboard footage from throughout the day, a playlist of 7 videos - most of you probably passed me at some stage (need more power) so you'll probably find yourselves in the clips somewhere!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfTTqZEeC0dNbuV0aApc5SkXzyZI2vIKj

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by dontpannic
  • Like 3

Thanks for posting the camera footage Nick, my lines on the sighting lap were terrible in fact my driving was terrible lol. Like you, more power is also needed. :) Image below taken by a friend, captures the cold well.

Untitled_pregamma_0.51_mantiuk06_contrast_mapping_0.1_saturation_factor_0.8_detail_factor_11.jpg

I was only ever out for a few laps, kept killing my tyres. Fast circuit! But great.

@evtilsley The afternoon session with me following you, before your 'instructional session', where I am informed you were much faster after!

• Like 1

Nice one David, very tidy driving. 

A short film clip of Jay in his ricer, funnily enough it shows the same overtake in David’s film clip. Credits go to Nashrace for putting the film clip together with limited material.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, FLORIDA747 said:

Awesome day! shame were not doing it again tomorrow.

P.S. Did anyone get any footage of my Champagne Golf?

For me, your Golf was the best sounding car there. Stood on the pit wall it was bliss :)