Yeti on a Ship

Kenny.j

5 hours ago, Frenchtone said:

when I misread the title I thought it said yeti on a skip!  ; - ))

Noooo!  Technically the title is wrong now, it should say Yeti was on a ship :D

Now it's safely parked up outside my house. :cool: 

Just been told that my 1.2 manual petrol blue SE-L Drive has bypassed several earlier orders still at Emden and got on a ship over the weekend! Finally jumped on the Yeti bandwagon, before it becomes yet another jelly mould. Hope it will be as reliable as the CR-V which has lasted me 12 years without a single glitch! Only a few weeks to wait now.

16 minutes ago, CJF said:

Finally jumped on the Yeti bandwagon, before it becomes yet another jelly mould.

Me too.  SE Drive 1.2 DSG.

Ordered last Thursday, collect this Wednesday.

Will miss my Roomster, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Now had it a month and it has been back on a ship, this time to northern France. Took four of us in a 1.2 manual, but never really noticed the lack of power compared to my previous 2.2 TDI Honda CR-V. Missed the space for wine a little bit but stowed the parcel shelf vertically behind the passenger seats and then just stacked upwards! Claimed to average 45 mpg on the whole journey. Really pleased with most aspects, although never had a sat-nav before and after a lot of swearing we resorted to the map. Incidentally never had a car before that several friends and neighbours have remarked how nice the colour is! (Petrol Blue)