Meet up ??

Coopy

Hello I've noticed we haven't had a local north west meet and was wondering if any one would be up for it . The more the better !!!! 

if you fancy it comment your location and we can come up with a local location to us all and get a date done!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I come to this with a fair bit of experience, having been going to NW meets for over 10 years. 

We probably need more than one, given we're one of the biggest regions. For example used to meet at the Stretton Fox which is J10 M56. So for people up in Preston that's a fair journey, and likewise for me to travel further North.

Also getting a day of the week (weekend or weekday) and a time to suit everyone. 

Yep, another good point - some will travel further than others :)

It used to be on the first Sunday of every month, 7.30 onwards. That used to work, and was a regular meet for quite a few years. But people come and go and I'm not sure if there's the same level of interest these days.

Perhaps the only way is to try it out :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Im not technically from the North West area as I live in the West Midlands, however I used to be a regular visitor to the North West and still sometimes pop up that way.

As Wardy will know I am trying to organise something in the Summer - July / August time and this will be a one off sort of a thing, so definitely not a regular thing, however please keep your eyes peeled on this section as I am hoping to get something posted up soon!

• Like 1