SOLD - 5Q4 959 592/3E door controllers -SOLD

adamal

I have for sale a pair of used door controllers taken from a Golf Mk7 and suitable for an Octavia Mk3, which support power folding mirrors, part numbers 5Q4 959 592E and 5Q4 959 593E.

I recently retrofitted power folding mirrors to my Audi A3 and bought these door controllers as they support unfolding on unlock via the key fob.  In that respect they worked fine, although when I fitted them to the A3, other controls misbehaved (the switches for central locking, window winding and mirror adjustment operated in reverse), which from reading on the web and chatting to other members, was due to the need to flash an Audi configuration file to them.  The parts are not listed in ETKA for Audi, so that makes sense I guess.

One of the tabs on one of the modules is broken (but it fitted fine without it and a dab of glue), so selling them cheap at £40 the pair plus postage at cost if you need them sent.

Thanks

Adam

20170318_135632.jpg

Edited by adamal
Added pic

Picture of back of modules. It is the single tab on the driver side module that's slightly damaged. 

20170318_135638.jpg

Edited by adamal

• 10 months later...