Chinese smartphones

After much research looking like i shall get a Moto G4 from Argos as reading conflicting reviews and the like on some Chinese brands i have been looking at. Customer Service on my present phone dreadful. Three days to answer sorry acknowledge an email as they don't even read it properly. Ask for information to be sent that is in the email! Read it properly dozy devil's!!!!

So, shall sleep on it and probably get a Moto G4. Full UK coverage and lots of good reviews AND UK warranty.

What network are you on?

I was recently considering the Lenovo P2. It has a nice 5.5" amoled screen, 4GB Ram, 32GB storage, Snapdragon 625 processor, fingerprint scanner, NFC (supports android pay too) and a massive 5100mah battery.

http://www.three.co.uk/Lenovo/P2?featuretab=Spring Deals&memory=32&colour=Grey

Only available on Three at that price though but their phones are usually unlocked anyway. Although I have a sim only plan with Three which is great value for money.

I don't do contract phones. Tried Vodafone, dreadful and used to be with Three. Poor service where my father lives so ditched them as well. Sim only for evermore now. Only paying £8.00 for more than enough with BT so happy with that.

Taken the plunge and bought a Moto G4 phone. Decided that after a bad experience with a Chinese "knock off", that it would be best to stay with a mainstream item. And of course I get service in the UK rather than wherever.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

My wife has a Meizu M3 Note 5.5" since December and it connects to Wifi, my car's BT without problem. I opted for this one because they sell parts for repair unlike fancy apple much more freely. Specs are good and price even better.

The Moto G4 comes up incompatible phone but I don't care. When I bought the car the Note 3 I had would connect but after a while it would drop its connection and be a pig to pair again. won't bother with the phone in the car especially now and the new rules, but at least its more stable on the home wifi. 

The wife didn't want me to get another chinese clone phone either and have noticed that some apps run better on this phone compared to before. 

So i am happy and so is the wife.

Hi Guys

I have had a lot of chinese phones, presently using an Elephone P9000 which I love, I had some problems with bluetooth in linking

the contact photos to the Columbus system  but solved the problem by downloading an app called Bluetooth Phonebook from Google Play

it worked for me

Years ago I got tired of family members having constant issues with smartphones. Luckily, Google took over Motorola and released a range of excellent phones. Besides one Moto G dying completely (refunded by Amazon, no questions asked) and one Moto E not connecting to cellular networks (bought from a place with warranty work not worth anyone's time, they don't offer Motorola phones anymore either), the rest are running great. Currently got two Moto X's (first gen), one Moto G (first gen), one Moto G4 Plus and a Nexus 6 running great. My work depends on my phones running hard all day, every day. If I were to replace my current Nexus 6, I'd get a Moto Z of some variety or a Moto G4/G5 Plus, even though they have zero warranty support and very scarce availability if at all locally. Amazon would be the place to go.

I have more phones than I can keep count of, including mainstream and chinese ones, old and new. Starting with Samsung and HTC, ending with Huawei and ZTE, you name it. Currently, Motorola is what caters to my needs, from their lowest to their highest end models. Since I have practically no brand attachment, I'll easily switch over if someone else makes better phones at better prices. Xiaomi would be my next choice if Lenovo spoils Motorola for me.

My Superb surely has an older bluetooth module, so it doesn't really play ball with the phones I use. Pretty sure I can get rSAP running on Nexus 6 (already have), gotta try to pair with the car when I get around to it.