Hi All,

I'm currently looking to purchase a new car and I am bit indecisive which should I choose between the Skoda Fabia 1.2TSI Style Vs Volkswagen Polo Highline 1.2TSI. The Fabia is priced at 16k OTR whilst the The Polo is 15.5k OTR it might go up to 16.5k as I am thinking on adding the led headlights as extras.

Would like an opinion from some who owns a Fabia or even maybe someone who owned both basically I'm here for opinions for which one to choose.

Attached are the extras that come with both cars.

Thanks,

Mark

1489909074342-79297823-5bf6-4459-9342-b3569637fee8.jpg

1489909175780-5848125a-b2f6-441f-9509-74c1491c668d.jpg

Welcome,

Sorry not an answer to your question, but

The 1.2TSI engines are about to be discontinued and replaced with the 1.0TSI,  is there any word when these will be available in Malta.

Could this mean that there could be bargains to be had on 1.2TSI Polo or Fabia already built?

30 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

Welcome,

Sorry not an answer to your question, but

The 1.2TSI engines are about to be discontinued and replaced with the 1.0TSI,  is there any word when these will be available in Malta.

Could this mean that there could be bargains to be had on 1.2TSI Polo or Fabia already built?

I think I would prefer the 1.2tsi instead of 1.0tsi, normally it takes time for new cars to arrive here in Malta. The Polo is already discounted and the Fabia they are offering €1,000 off if you pay in cash. I leaning towards the Fabia but then I see the interior of the Polo and I change my mind again.

The 1.0TSI has more torque, plus there is a reason for dropping the 1.2TSI's. 

But if you are happy and getting the best discount you can then you are sorted.