chimp1965

I've never had a fuel blockage in 50+ years of getting below the 7/8 mark.

I don't particularly enjoy the servo experience, but when my fuel pricing app spots a pre-jump price I take advantage and hang on for the price cycle to turn back down.  A$10 savings is worth it to me .

• 2 weeks later...

I was merely trying to warn people that it doesn't get to zero before running out.  And for the {people}  that commented: I picked up the car from my wife who hadn't filled it up.  All good for time on the way to my son's rugby when we realised he'd forgotten part of his kit.  Return home, go to rugby, return to car to go to petrol station half a mile away and it wouldn't start.  Last time was 34 years ago on a GT125.

Edited by john999boy
Softening the tone.

Thanks john999boy, but I was irked by the response to my (planned to be) helpful and suggestive post that I was foolish to run it so low and ergo fellow Briskodians shouldn't do the same.  Clearly I was, but I was in Zone 2 London and took a chance.  Living on the edge.  I won't bother to help next time.