What demand for nice 2.0 TSI dsg elegance estate

43 minutes ago, old newbie2 said:

Well it's Saturday & I can't see it in the listings yet...............

Perhaps you could post back on here with more info, including the price?

DC

Keen, I like it! 

Yeah sorry, I need the time to get it sorted. My dad will be dropping the car round to me later day. After that I will have all the paperwork etc. with the full info I need to create a proper ad.

Basics are: Amythyst purple 2.0 TSI elegance DSG estate 59k, one owner from new. Recently had new brakes and pads all round, DSG service, brake fluid, two new tyres. Full size alloy spare, panoramic sunroof, electric heated leather seats. Well looked after, good condition. Will be m.o.td next week. Looking for £8800

On 25/05/2017 at 19:26, homesqueeze said:

If anyone's interested, this is gonna be available to buy from Saturday! Will be posting the full details in the for sale section as soon as i can.

1 hour ago, old newbie2 said:

Well it's Saturday & I can't see it in the listings yet...............

Perhaps you could post back on here with more info, including the price?

DC

I does say Saturday actually but not which one.

3 hours ago, homesqueeze said:

Keen, I like it! 

Yeah sorry, I need the time to get it sorted. My dad will be dropping the car round to me later day. After that I will have all the paperwork etc. with the full info I need to create a proper ad.

Basics are: Amythyst purple 2.0 TSI elegance DSG estate 59k, one owner from new. Recently had new brakes and pads all round, DSG service, brake fluid, two new tyres. Full size alloy spare, panoramic sunroof, electric heated leather seats. Well looked after, good condition. Will be m.o.td next week. Looking for £8800

The mileage is a bit too high for us, our twindoor is just approaching 25K miles. It should sell though, especially if it has a 3-spoke wheel mit paddles!

DC

3 hours ago, old newbie2 said:

The mileage is a bit too high for us, our twindoor is just approaching 25K miles. It should sell though, especially if it has a 3-spoke wheel mit paddles!

DC

No worries. Yeah hopefully sell ok. Has multifunction wheel, but not paddles.

Now that I've seen the paperwork it shows that it also has new battery and had very comprehensive last service with spark plugs, air filter and air-con service as well as all the other stuff I mentioned. 

I just need to get a chance to get it all cleaned up and sale ready!