'62' reg with new style badges

I must be a bit geeky. But I was in a car park recently and saw this fabia and was wondering was it a rebadge job (like mine). Turns out it wasn't,  I checked the interior and it had the new steering wheel and gear knob. It was the first time I had seen a 62 reg with new badges. The vehicle was registered on 19th Feb 13. It's was an SE model,  probably one of the £8995 specials

they were doing at that time. Can anyone remember what build week the new style cars started? l am sure it was mentioned on here once.

20170324_211133.jpg

On 25/03/2017 at 07:05, hutchysrs50 said:

It's a 62 plate registered in 2013, what's the issue?

Sorry there is no issue. I was just pointing out the rarity value, l did say it's a bit geeky.  I am sure that I read on here a few years back that new badges build didn't start till the end of January 13. It was build , shipped and registered quite quickly. 

• Like 1