SKODA SUPERB ELECTRIC WINDOW NOT WORKING

Please help me find ..all windows not working..i bought replacement regulators from ebay..but still not working..not click noise when i press main switch..I found i dont have power in main red cable inside doors..please look picture

I dont have power in fuse ..look arow in picture..there is not power at all in this fuse cable.

Also where is located  S37 circuit breaker fuse ?.. it feeds all windows.

I found 2 circuit breaker fuses ..and i change for normal fuse ..but still not power inside doors.

IMG_20170327_121039.jpg

skoda.jpg

skoda_superb_1.jpg

IMG_20170327_121046.jpg

IMG_20170327_121051.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

Edited by jaaa1976

Could be a corrosion issue in the wiring loom or plugs any other strange electrical issues? Have you checked under the carpet both sides front and back for damp? Check the water ingress thread stickered at the top of the page. The chances of all 4 windows failing at the same time are pretty low.

14 hours ago, gfinneran said:

Could be a corrosion issue in the wiring loom or plugs any other strange electrical issues? Have you checked under the carpet both sides front and back for damp? Check the water ingress thread stickered at the top of the page. The chances of all 4 windows failing at the same time are pretty low.

under carpet was water in passenger side..but ccm was not wet ..first drivers window stop working and then passenger..I replace both motors in front but only passenger windows was working little and then stop..and now nothing works..there is not problem inside drivers doors..because power not going to motor from inside..where is connector for door cable. ..i check with electric checker.There is some problem inside..but dont know..where to look..first i need to bring power inside driver door for feed motor.Also inside light not working and soonroof also not working now..maybe some earth problem?

and how to best check termal fuse in link below?

thermal fuse ..can be for feed window motor? i found 4 under sterling wheel

s-l500.jpg

"Also inside light not working and soonroof also not working"

This points to a water ingress issue, read that thread from start to finish there is a lot of good info in there, these cars leak water in from multiple points its just a matter of time. Check for rotten corroded wiring from the plugs at the A pillar passenger side and work down along the wiring from there, unwrap the wiring to visually inspect each individual wire along its length. The thread will have all the info and pictures.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2017 at 16:54, Funkyoid said:

Thanks for this post. Same issue, going to have a go at fixing water ingress issues, then tackle wiring. 

Cheers :-)

Did you get this sorted? I had the water ingress too, so I did the pollen filter housing seal fix , I then had a go at soldering the wires. Now the electric sunroof , the petrol release  flap and boot release and  all interior lights are working again . But the remote central locking, boot release from remote,folding mirrors etc  are still not working. Drivers electric window is still not working but the other 3 windows work when you press the buttons on the door. I think I did'nt solder enough wires but honestly I don't know . Any help would be appreciated. I must say that @nackuk  guide was totally awesome, very informative and the photo's really helped me.

• 2 years later...
On 28/03/2017 at 20:41, jaaa1976 said:

Problem solved..issue was rooten corroded wiring on passenger side..where was water. 

Thanks everybody .

IMG_20170328_173735.jpgIMG_20170328_192407.jpg

How do u fix this problem my windows have stopped working aswell the driver door central locking the other 3 works perfect inside lights are working perfect.

2 minutes ago, Giles0308 said:

How do u fix this problem my windows have stopped working aswell the driver door central locking the other 3 works perfect inside lights are working perfect.

Look cables under carpet on passenger door left side if UK car..there is also module for central locking I think.look if is water inside..I connect few roten cables.

8 minutes ago, jaaa1976 said:

Look cables under carpet on passenger door left side if UK car..there is also module for central locking I think.look if is water inside..I connect few roten cables.

Must look this week carpets are bone dry no wetness r water laying in them but the box could be soaked ill get some1 to try a box in her to see if that cures it

On 19/11/2019 at 00:23, jaaa1976 said:

I got the box changed and windows still not working everything else is working good

On 27/03/2017 at 12:52, jaaa1976 said:

Please help me find ..all windows not working..i bought replacement regulators from ebay..but still not working..not click noise when i press main switch..I found i dont have power in main red cable inside doors..please look picture

I dont have power in fuse ..look arow in picture..there is not power at all in this fuse cable.

Also where is located  S37 circuit breaker fuse ?.. it feeds all windows.

I found 2 circuit breaker fuses ..and i change for normal fuse ..but still not power inside doors.

IMG_20170327_121039.jpg

skoda.jpg

skoda_superb_1.jpg

IMG_20170327_121046.jpg

IMG_20170327_121051.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

Which fuse did u have to change

• 2 years later...

I hope someone is still in this thread. I have checked all the wires and fixed the bad ones but still no response from the windows or sunroof. I also checked the door jams and grounding points. There is power going to the main switch and the others but none of the switches respond. I am at a loss here.