Anybody recommend a good quality 4300k hid bulb...

Hi, 

Can anybody recommend me a decent 4300k 35w bulb for a hid kit ?

After 6 years, one of them has blown on my vrs...

I have no idea what to buy as I have never replaced one of these bulbs before ! 

Thanks ! 

Edited by studmuffin

Generally you can bet on Philips or Osram being decent, replace both or you'll likely experience colour differences as they do change as they age

I replaced the HID bulbs on my Volvo with Osrams because the 10yr old OEMs were getting a bit dull, the logic being they're DRLs so are on all the time

At the same time I swapped the Xenons in the VRS for a higher temperature, but I ordered a £10 pair from ebay expecting some cheap tat

Could I tell you the difference sat side to side on my coffee table?  Not a chance...

If a pair of Osrams last a decade, the difference in cost means I only need the no-brands to last a couple of years to make them better value...

Just a thought...