Octavia Mk3 FL orders placed

Has anyone ordered a FL vRS using Personal Contract Hire and what were their experiences. Did anyone use a lease company? I thought I would get some quotes prior to visiting local dealer and have obtained the following for a vRS, £320 pm over 36m plus 3m deposit, 10k mileage with following options:
Canton
Black pack
Alcantra with from heated seats
Spare wheel
Folding & heated wing mirrors
Meteor Grey

39 minutes ago, mo1965 said:

Has anyone ordered a FL vRS using Personal Contract Hire and what were their experiences. Did anyone use a lease company? I thought I would get some quotes prior to visiting local dealer and have obtained the following for a vRS, £320 pm over 36m plus 3m deposit, 10k mileage with following options:
Canton
Black pack
Alcantra with from heated seats
Spare wheel
Folding & heated wing mirrors
Meteor Grey

I've ordered my PCH through my local dealer. £289pm on a 3 + 35, 10k miles, TSI manual hatch, black pack, winter pack and free met paint. 

Yes I've gone pch again.

Scout 150, 2 years, 10k. Factory towbar and spare

£1500 down, 260 pcm

Not quite the deal I got last time but they'd not started building them when I put the order in and needed one for beginning of July when mine goes back.

12 hours ago, vRS-Ric said:

I've ordered the FL vrs in meteor grey with red stitching, 2.0tdi no extras added. I've taken it on PCH on a 9+23 10k deal for £205pm. Bloody bargain IMO. They're taking my car in trade in too which is a bonus.

21 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

However, just got told build week 21 or week commencing 22/5

21 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

However, just got told build week 21 or week commencing 22/5

I have also been told build week 21 week commencing 22/5, vrs dsg estate petrol meteor grey red stitching heated seats

On 06/04/2017 at 18:10, SC03OTT said:

Order in this afternoon. 

- vRS hatch, manual

-  race blue

-  winter pack & black design pack

Leasing this time. 

Changed my mind on the colour. Too many kids in the street and to much motorway driving for me to keep race blue looking tip top. Gone for moon white instead. Everything else remains the same. 

• Like 1

On 15 April 2017 at 09:55, Rsrob said:

Order went in 21 march for 

vRS hatch 2.0 TSI DSG 

Rallye Green

KESSY

Electric sunroof

Spare Wheel

vRS Alcantara upholstery

Heated front seats

Canton sound system

Black design package plus

Intelligent light assistant

got build date today of week 25 so should be at dealer late june/early july  

Update build date moved to week 21 now 

• Like 1

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 18:32, tank_618 said:

I've got a 4x4 vRS hatchback on order in red with heated front seats, black pack plus, front & rear parking sensors and Canton.

Build week of the 24th of April. Expect delivery a month after:)

Sorry I must have missed this post during the week. When did you place your order to get that build week ?

• Like 1

Order books opened March 1st for vrs. I ordered my petrol estate on 10 March using an internet broker, still expecting 2nd week June although apparently Skoda often pull this forward later in the build cycle. They weren't accepting order amendments two weeks ago

10 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Wow thats fast so, you got a pre-order that was already in the system I take it?

Dunno really..... just got advised that the build week would be 24th of April. Got informed about mid April of the build week.

Edited by tank_618

It's been about 3 years since I last frequented Briskoda! Time flies. 

After a long wait for it to be built, I've spent the last 3 years in an Octy Estate VRS 2.0 TSI Manual in white. Loved the car, it's been trouble free, fast, fun and immensely useful. I had to choose something new, and looked at a number of different cars...just couldn't find anything that offered the same plus points as the VRS, so have gone for another one. My main issue with the TSI was fuel economy and towards the end I wasn't using it's performance, which was a waste. 

So, I've switched to the dark side and gone for a dirty diesel, which hopefully I'll be able to drive a bit more briskly without it costing me a fortune! On order is:

VRS TDI DSG Estate

Black Magic

Alcantara

Canton

Heated Seats

Tow Bar

Black Pack 

Eta: I forgot to mention, I'm not that bothered about the split lights. Yes, I prefer the old ones, but I don't think it's a big deal. It strikes me that the darker the car the less you notice the split between the lights. You also don't see it when you're driving! :-) 

Edited by CBMotorsport
  • Like 1

Hi All

Just had confirmation that my vRS was built yesterday, and is awaiting shipment to Grimsby.  Simpsons at Preston have said ship takes a while to fill (!), but in 2 weeks it will be on its way.

Ordered diesel with DSG, Rio Red and Black Design Package Plus.  No other options, I'm happy with what it comes with!

Can't wait to get back into one, the last was the best all rounder I've ever owned.  Hope this keeps up the tradition.

J  

I can't get a definite answer - are electric folding heated auto dimming mirrors standard on the vrs or an option.

It's listed in the description as standard spec but also in the options list as an option. 

£175 sounds cheap for folding heated mirrors so I'm going to suggest they perhaps are standard, even the S gets these. So what do you get for £175?

I'm also considering front parking sensors, but if it already comes with rear as standard, why pay £350 for front AND rears - surely you just pay the extra to have fronts fitted as extra?

After nearly three years with a Superb Estate diesel, I've put in a provisional order for a Vrs tsi dsg hatch with the following -

• meteor grey paint

• red stitching

• black design plus pack

I'm just waiting for the dealer to get back to me to confirm the order and let me know the build week :)

Edited by MrTaylor
  • Like 1

On 02/05/2017 at 17:04, CBMotorsport said:

It's been about 3 years since I last frequented Briskoda! Time flies. 

After a long wait for it to be built, I've spent the last 3 years in an Octy Estate VRS 2.0 TSI Manual in white. Loved the car, it's been trouble free, fast, fun and immensely useful. I had to choose something new, and looked at a number of different cars...just couldn't find anything that offered the same plus points as the VRS, so have gone for another one. My main issue with the TSI was fuel economy and towards the end I wasn't using it's performance, which was a waste. 

So, I've switched to the dark side and gone for a dirty diesel, which hopefully I'll be able to drive a bit more briskly without it costing me a fortune! On order is:

VRS TDI DSG Estate

Black Magic

Alcantara

Canton

Heated Seats

Tow Bar

Black Pack 

Eta: I forgot to mention, I'm not that bothered about the split lights. Yes, I prefer the old ones, but I don't think it's a big deal. It strikes me that the darker the car the less you notice the split between the lights. You also don't see it when you're driving! :-) 

Brave! Hope you don't regret your move to diesel. 

Just my two-penneth, but the case for petrol is probably stronger than ever in the current climate. 

I totally get that Euro6 diesels are so much cleaner than older ones, but I worry that our legislators may not see it that way!

PS, welcome back to Briskoda & I don't mean to be mean & break your balls, I just can't see a good reason to go derv right now unless you do mega miles!

I really hope you love & enjoy your new car! 

Edited by dunc69

I had weeks of sleepless nights debating what to do about fuel. My main concern being that my very short journey to work (via school and nursery) would play havoc with a DPF. But I knew I'd regret a petrol VRS within a few months of ownership due to the expense of fuel - I'm used to 55-75mpg from my Mini Cooper D. 

My driving style steers mainly towards economy but being an advanced driver I want the option to go swiftly and enjoy a country road every now and again. I don't regret my decision to go diesel. 

I wasn't really overly concerned with what the government will or won't do, surely lorries and buses are more of a problem?

Each to their own I guess, as long as it's the right decision for individuals I don't see the point of scaremongering towards a petrol.

• Like 2

Mine is now confirmed for build next week and delivery 4 weeks after that.

However my current lease doesn't go back until mid July so there will be a few weeks driving past the dealer every day on my way to work pining for it!

Ordered mid March.

Just ordered this morning:

Octavia combi 1.6 diesel in metalic black and crome window trims.

Other equipment: tinted windows, bolero, Canton sound and a few extras.

This will be my first Skoda and I am really looking forward to it, personally I think the new look is great, especially with the black design pack fitted.

Ordered on 12th March, 2017

VRS TDI DSG Hatch

Quartz Grey

Red Stitching

Black Design Pack

Spacesaver Spare

Car built, awaiting shipment to Grimsby. :)

• Like 1

I also ordered the facelift model. It's the Style Business variant as we call that here in the Netherlands. Standard is has:

Canton, Full LED headlights, heated front seats, 17 inch Trius, electric dimmable side mirrors and rear mirror, front and rear parking sensors and a bunch more.

I addded: Blind Spot detection, Adaptive Cruise Assisant, Front Assisant, DAB Radio, Road Sign recognition. For our highways 1.0 TSI 115PK DSG is more than sufficient and it went for the Cappucino Beige colour.

Ordered april 18th, and it's supposed to be delivered end of june :)

Edited by vinom

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 20:51, Skodasparky said:

Ordered on Monday

Vrs tdi estate in meteor grey with black pack. 

No build date yet, any idea for long it takes before a build date is given? 

12 weeks us going yo feel like a very long time! 

I've ordered the same, but DSG