Octavia Mk3 FL orders placed

7 minutes ago, T00mm said:

I've ordered the same, but DSG

Love Meteor Grey. Would have it if was buying new!

Sold my Mk3 a few weeks ago and about to order its replacement.

Meteor Grey Diesel DSG Hatch

Front and rear sensors

Alarm

Footwell lighting

Heated seats

Heated screen

Challenge pack (vrs mode, black pack, black geminis)

Sunset glass

Space saver

Irish spec seems to have had a nice bump with the Columbus as standard. Folding mirrors and reversing camera are too so should be fairly decent whenever it arrives.

Edited by EoinM
  • Like 1

I've had confirmation on Tuesday that my car is built, will be in the country for next week.

Shame I have to wait until 5th/6th June before I can pick it up

1 hour ago, EoinM said:

Sold my Mk3 a few weeks ago and about to order its replacement.

Meteor Grey Diesel DSG Hatch

Front and rear sensors

Alarm

Footwell lighting

Heated seats

Heated screen

Challenge pack (vrs mode, black pack, black geminis)

Sunset glass

Space saver

Irish spec seems to have had a nice bump with the Columbus as standard. Folding mirrors and reversing camera are too so should be fairly decent whenever it arrives.

Black Gemini's ? Face cut or all black

FFS don't mention the folding mirrors, its a bit of a sore point in UK due to Skoda UK Fn about

BTW nice spec other than the tractor sound track

Edited by themanwithnoaim

49 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Black Gemini's ? Face cut or all black

FFS don't mention the folding mirrors, its a bit of a sore point in UK due to Skoda UK Fn about

BTW nice spec other than the tractor sound track

Well if you want to pony up the other 5k for the dsg 245 I'll gladly take it. Started out wanting one but €44k for the spec I want is prohibitive and they don't sell the 230 here any longer it seems. It means my options are severely limited. 

All black wheels. Never experienced any problems with the Geminis on the last one with regard white worm but then again they weren't kerbed or chipped on the face. Then again add another few years of use and I'm sure they wouldn't be all that easy on the eye. 

Edited by EoinM
  • Like 1

I ordered vrs diesel estate first week in April got build week 20 (this week) expected mid June.

Manual 

Quartz metallic grey

Alcantara,heated front seats,red stitching

DCC

Front assist 

Camera 

• Like 1

I ordered Steel Grey (Meteor Grey here I presume) vRS DSG petrol with heated front seats & windscreen with gray stitching, otherwise basic spec, two weeks ago. No build date so far though.

Edited by Mati

Car (tsi vrs manual estate in blue) due on my drive 2nd June - due to dealers this week. Having to leave SWMBO to inspect and sign for as I'm going to be at work and the dealer wants to deliver to registered address. But no options on car except for spare wheel so as long as it's a vrs with the right wheels in the right colour it should be straightforward.

Ordered mid-April a 1.4 TSI SE L Estate in Race Blue, no options. Dealer said last Friday they expect a build date in a couple of weeks then 4 weeks to build, ship and PDI.

Trouble is we were planing a camping holiday to France in the school summer hols, but don't want to book anything until we've got a confirmed (well as confirmed as these things can be!) delivery date.  

Cheers,

Jamie

Has anyone who ordered a vrs very early on (first two weeks of march) taken delivery - and was the standard kit as expected? Slightly paranoid because the options list was being changed so much at that time that it will be missing something critical like sat nav.

Located in Australia - have ordered an RS Wagon, everything on it, except sunroof.   Just had an email that it's entered "Frozen Period" from Skoda.   ETA is August/September...

Unrelated, I'm going to Europe in July/August - and visiting the Skoda factory - will be great to see the tour !    *MY* Skoda will hopefully be on a boat by then - it's a long way to Australia...

6 hours ago, Jcbl2 said:

Has anyone who ordered a vrs very early on (first two weeks of march) taken delivery - and was the standard kit as expected? Slightly paranoid because the options list was being changed so much at that time that it will be missing something critical like sat nav.

I've not taken delivery but, know for sure that the folding wing mirrors with boarding spots have been removed from the standard vRS spec, I had to cancel my order as I had a confirmed build week & therefore couldn't & them as an optional extra. But I'm over it now

I know of no other changes though

On 22/05/2017 at 23:55, Jcbl2 said:

Car (tsi vrs manual estate in blue) due on my drive 2nd June - due to dealers this week. Having to leave SWMBO to inspect and sign for as I'm going to be at work and the dealer wants to deliver to registered address. But no options on car except for spare wheel so as long as it's a vrs with the right wheels in the right colour it should be straightforward.

When my new car turned up in 2010 (vRS Estate with extras) I found it had three 'leather' seats and one cloth one!

I also had to double-check it had the curtain airbags, as the 'airbag' signage was different to that on my previous car - Golf GTI. 

Make sure the missus checks it over properly. If it has picked up any scuffs / small dents in transit, it may be difficult to persuade the dealer to sort them out if you don't spot them on delivery.......

Alternatively, insist on collecting it yourself from the dealership on a day you are not working! 

Good luck & enjoy your new car! 

Edited by dunc69

On 19/04/2017 at 18:32, tank_618 said:

I've got a 4x4 vRS hatchback on order in red with heated front seats, black pack plus, front & rear parking sensors and Canton.

Build week of the 24th of April. Expect delivery a month after:)

I'm at the dealers picking it up now! :)

• Like 3

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 16:34, darnell said:

Just got conformation my car is at the docks in Germany How long to get it to UK at Hull Grimsby.

Its a SE L 1.4 petrol DSG in Cappuccino with spare wheel

2 weeks later my car is still at Ebden Any idea when it will be delivered to Hull

On 2017-4-5 at 20:51, Skodasparky said:

Ordered on Monday

Vrs tdi estate in meteor grey with black pack. 

No build date yet, any idea for long it takes before a build date is given? 

12 weeks us going yo feel like a very long time! 

Car is now in transit from factory to German port.